for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
It's weird. The way this game is going, I really feel like Boise might come back. Reminds me of the Broncos - Pats game where the Pats just fukked them over so many times but when they finally cleaned up the turnovers and got it done

Boise still can't stop them tho…..That's the problem.

I'm on the Over 1st Half 33.5 and Full game 66 but I could see the 2nd half going under. Seems like the perfect play to middle with the over/under for 2nd half being 31...….I'm kinda scared tho.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boise still can't stop them tho…..That's the problem.

I'm on the Over 1st Half and Full game but I could see the 2nd half going under. Seems like the perfect play to middle….I'm kinda scared tho.

I'm not going to even overthink. Going to take the second half over and effectively forfeit this game. I've been on a great run, still plenty of other great games on the bowl boards. No sense in forcing a play. Going to sit this one out.

I got a whole slate of NBA games tomorrow anyways which could clean me out. :takedat:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Played the 2nd half Under…..Since I already made a profit on the 1st half Over…..Makes sense to middle it with the 2nd half of 31 (68) and already having the over 66 especially since Oregon state got 2 cheap Tds in the 1st half to push it over. Basically I got a free bet which I'll take.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Played the 2nd half Under…..Since I already made a profit on the 1st half Over…..Makes sense to middle it with the 2nd half of 31 (68) and already having the over 66 especially since Oregon state got 2 cheap Tds in the 1st half to push it over. Basically I got a free bet which I'll take.
The thing about those "free" TDs is Boise can t stop OSU so OSU just may have scored those Tds on offense anyways. The first TD, OSU would have had great field position if Boise punted and the second one stopped Boise from scoring so those 14 points could still very well have been on the board anyways.

OSU has scored 17 points on 5 possessions in the first half.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The thing about those "free" TDs is Boise can t stop OSU so OSU just may have scored those Tds on offense anyways. The first TD, OSU would have had great field position if Boise punted and the second one stopped Boise from scoring so those 14 points could still very well have been on the board anyways.

OSU has scored 17 points on 5 possessions in the first half.

Yeah if I didn't win my bet on the 1st half I would have sat tight……I just basically opted to take my profit and run, plus I figured the pace of the 2nd half would be a bit slower.