for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im going in Oregon state -3 tomorrow. Oregon state is a decent team. They just caught a bad stretch of games at the end of season. Boise and Oregon State have a common game playing San Diego State on the road. Boise lost in OT, Oregon state won by 34 in regulation. I think I like the over as well. Both teams average well over 30 ppg and Oregon gives up over 30 while Boise's defense is kind of inflated due to the crap teams they've held to only one score.

@His_Excellence_Reincar you're the Boise expertwhat you think?

do it
no chris peterson, seniors dont care, some have been sent home for peeing from the balcony

http://espn.go.com/college-football...tate-broncos-tries-clear-name-being-sent-home

mannion should be able to air it out

no chris peterson = no bowl win for boise imo

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oregon state also played stanford and oregon pretty well in losses. Idk what happened in their washington loss

I absolutely hate betting on college football game as fun as it is to watch. So much shady shyt happens but I'm making a small entertainment value play on oregon state tomorrow

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:whew: My dumbass completely threw money away taking the under on the falcons/niners 44.5 live, I thought it was 34. I got an in game under 216 in the suns/lakers game to get my money back

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD