for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Game should be under
Pacers will hold Brooklyn to like 80 points both teams won't care and will want to go away foe their Christmas holidays

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I'm throwing 300 on ecu

Just have a feeling
I don't like being on the opposite side especially with the run you been having but Ima take ohio and the over. I have always heard to take the points in bowl games and I can't lay 14 points with Ecu whenever I see they lost to Marshall and ohio beat Marshall. I might not make a play on either side and just ride with the over. I love when I can put some money on games while I work makes time go by so much faster

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If yp7 look at Ohio beating Marshall . It was a home game for Ohio

They got out gained in total yardage and only had 60 rushing yards .

4 Marshall turnovers gave Ohio the won

Ohio only beat two bowl eligible teams this year north Texas and and Marshall

Good luck though breh

And yeah km at work to will help immensely

I don't like being on the opposite side especially with the run you been having but Ima take ohio and the over. I have always heard to take the points in bowl games and I can't lay 14 points with Ecu whenever I see they lost to Marshall and ohio beat Marshall. I might not make a play on either side and just ride with the over. I love when I can put some money on games while I work makes time go by so much faster

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Hows ECU's defense? Im looking at this over under, can Ohio put up 21 on them? Ohio still have that white bowling ball at RB?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Hows ECU's defense? Im looking at this over under, can Ohio put up 21 on them? Ohio still have that white bowling ball at RB?

ECU has a solid defense but if ECU lights up the score board, I can see Ohio scoring more than 21.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
ECU has a solid defense but if ECU lights up the score board, I can see Ohio scoring more than 21.
I took the over and am really nervous about it

Have ohio state +14.5 parlayed with over 63

Then have Ecu -8.5 teased with over 57

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I really like it, all this talk about last game and candle stick has the line inflated to 14.5 when it would normally be 11-13
exactly. ATL is the healthiest, they've been all year. Im sure they want to play spoiler, the line shouldn't be +14