for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Haa this a homer pick for me, no real reason. I cleaned up today thought so I got some extra money to throw around. Not quite as much as you though :whew:

im at exactly now 1000 after this bet, ill withdrawl 980 and leave 20 and start over if i lose this bet

im praying for a shootout

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys take the Eagles. I keep hearing this "nothing to play for" bullshyt. Terrible, terrible reason to bet the Bears blindly. I think the Eagles get it done easily, not gonna even touch the total

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Guys take the Eagles. I keep hearing this "nothing to play for" bullshyt. Terrible, terrible reason to bet the Bears blindly. I think the Eagles get it done easily, not gonna even touch the total
dont know about this at all. my #1 rule is to stay away from teams who have nothing to play for.
i see this similar situation a bunch of times in soccer, and it really is 50/50 whether they want it or not. the bears have way more to play for as well.

consciously or unconsciously they do know they dont have to win today. chicago or nothing imo.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that whole nothing to play for ish is bs in my mind
you never know you may have to end up facing the bears in the playoffs again

just like the time the dallas mavericks had nothing to play for rested a bunch of starters, and golden state beat tehm snuck into the playoffs then knocked them off

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont know about this at all. my #1 rule is to stay away from teams who have nothing to play for.
i see this similar situation a bunch of times in soccer, and it really is 50/50 whether they want it or not. the bears have way more to play for as well.

consciously or unconsciously they do know they dont have to win today. chicago or nothing imo.

We shall see. Either way i'm parlaying the Eagles moneyline and over