for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
lost my 5 team parlay cuz some bytch nikka hit a 3 in the final seconds in the nets game :sadcam:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I liked the Nets on this one. was able to get -8.5 on a parlay. Philly has been terrible and I think they're tanking
i was thinking nets too, but instead played under for first half. i shoulda followed my first thought. all good though imma do this 2nd half and kill it

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: fukking bum ass knicks

Why I keep betting them I'll never know. Probably one of the dumbest ways I've ever seen a team lose. I swear it was like someone was playing 2K and their controller got unplugged or something the way they lost that game

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Why I keep betting them I'll never know. Probably one of the dumbest ways I've ever seen a team lose. I swear it was like someone was playing 2K and their controller got unplugged or something the way they lost that game

What happened? I lost money on the under of that game. But I hit the Brooklyn over to wash but I tried to middle the Brooklyn over. I took 222.5 under and 219 under. and lost both, 6ers are such trash...

also had a 5team parlay with Ravens m/l, brooklyn -8.5, wizards/knicks under, brooklyn over, magic +7...wizards/knicks under blew it.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

Yeah I had the Knicks -1.5 and I had the over 199 on the Minnesota game……Just SMH @ both

Ricky Rubio missed more layups than I ever seen from an NBA player.

Just SMH

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened? I lost money on the under of that game. But I hit the Brooklyn over to wash but I tried to middle the Brooklyn over. I took 222.5 under and 219 under. and lost both, 6ers are such trash...

also had a 5team parlay with Ravens m/l, brooklyn -8.5, wizards/knicks under, brooklyn over, magic +7...wizards/unders blew it.

100-100 knicks at the free throw line. Fakkit ass cac Beno Udrih misses the free throw to tie so it's 100-101.

Beal takes the ball and drives uncontested on Udrih who just missed the free throw that would've ensured a tie game so it's 102-101.

Knicks had a foul to give and didn't use it. They have several timeouts remaining.

The knicks elect to inbound the ball to Carmelo anthony. He prances up court wasting precious time. They never use any of their timeouts.

Melo chucks up a contested three pointer off balance and misses badly. Game over.

I'm not even mad :pachaha: I was more like :dwillhuh: at what I just witnessed.

I'm not saying that game was fixed, but I saw what looked like a coach who seriously didn't give a shyt about winning that game. That was like a blatant choke on purpose

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just frustrating because I really, really liked Celtics +2 at home with refs who favor them, and I didn't pull the trigger. I seriously have to stop betting the fukking knicks though. :pachaha: