for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Leon scoring early pretty much guaranteed it, 1-1 at half, currently 1-2. Taking it and running, have had a spectacular week.

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On second thought i'm gonna hedge out this play, don't like making a huge chase with no research. bought back a little on steelers +1.5 so no big deal either way it goes

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:snoop: nah i'm cooked blood. 53+ first quarter and both teams are playing horrific defense giving up 52% and 55% on both sides.

:huhldup: this 1st quarter gonna be 65+. You never know. The other day Rockets/blazers I had under 214, only 87 was scored in the the first half. Then these nikkas breakout for b2b 60+ point quarters :mindblown:. Ive been getting hit with so many bad beats lately its crazy

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: this 1st quarter gonna be 65+. You never know. The other day Rockets/blazers I had under 214, only 87 was scored in the the first half. Then these nikkas breakout for b2b 60+ point quarters :mindblown:. Ive been getting hit with so many bad beats lately its crazy

Yeah, i'm getting a little sick of NBA totals lately then again, I keep betting on horrific defensive teams

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I'm really depressed after losing this 10 team parlay…..Hit every game and lost the titans by a 1/2 point (still would be waiting on steelers and the over 40.5) but yeah…….Seeing the Titans score 17 in 6 minutes, take it to OT and then drive to midfield only to throw an INT was just some next level shyt in terms.

n7mr.jpg

I had other plays I wanted to bet tonight but I'm just calling this week quits. I made a profit this week and my bookie is gonna have to pay me so I'm just gonna shut it down until tomorrow, which starts the new week with my local. Maybe I'll throw some more money on the offshore books too but yeah, SMH….I really just need to hit ONE of these so I can have the bankroll to start betting spot betting $500 or so a game.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
42 points for this Pitt game seems like an eternity. I hope they somehow do it...Ion even wanna watch.

LOL @ betting on the cowboys. Over/Under or against them.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm really depressed after losing this 10 team parlay…..Hit every game and lost the titans by a 1/2 point (still would be waiting on steelers and the over 40.5) but yeah…….Seeing the Titans score 17 in 6 minutes, take it to OT and then drive to midfield only to throw an INT was just some next level shyt in terms.

n7mr.jpg

I had other plays I wanted to bet tonight but I'm just calling this week quits. I made a profit this week and my bookie is gonna have to pay me so I'm just gonna shut it down until tomorrow, which starts the new week with my local. Maybe I'll throw some more money on the offshore books too but yeah, SMH….I really just need to hit ONE of these so I can have the bankroll to start betting spot betting $500 or so a game.

:whoo:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

n7mr.jpg

damn breh ive been there

even now seeing steelers up 14-0