for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Well lost all my money last night :sadcam: first lost my big first half bet so then I tries to double down at halftime and took the colts money line +150 thinking it was a lock and ended up losing it all

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once I saw that you had san diego +1 I knew I was fukked. You know your shyt.

:patrice: What can I say breh, I try my best. San Diego has been a weird team this year. WHen people have counted them out, they've played well. Eagles, Cowboys, and now Colts, all were considerable "upsets" in favor of the Chargers.

I also had Pats -1.5 on Sunday which was nice :whew:

and now I'm on a nice little run now that I hit the under in the Sox-Tigers game tonight :ehh:

I really like the Colts to bounce back this upcoming week against Denver though.

I'm sure that line will move up to around 7-7.5, but we'll see what happens.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: What can I say breh, I try my best. San Diego has been a weird team this year. WHen people have counted them out, they've played well. Eagles, Cowboys, and now Colts, all were considerable "upsets" in favor of the Chargers.

I also had Pats -1.5 on Sunday which was nice :whew:

and now I'm on a nice little run now that I hit the under in the Sox-Tigers game tonight :ehh:

I really like the Colts to bounce back this upcoming week against Denver though.

I'm sure that line will move up to around 7-7.5, but we'll see what happens.

What you think about the "U" vs UNC? Looks like they should cover 8.5 pretty easily to me. Top 10 team vs. 1-4 team

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you think about the "U" vs UNC? Looks like they should cover 8.5 pretty easily to me. Top 10 team vs. 1-4 team

Tbh, I haven't been following Miami all that close this season, and I'm not an expert with college football. When it comes to gambling being a know-it-all with the sport doesn't always matter. I think it's good to know a little bit, but having an understanding of the situation and reading the line is more important imo.

It's still gambling, every capper no matter how good they are gets killed and goes on runs.

Only college game I really, really like is FSU at Clemson laying -3. I think there's really good value in that number. I might put something light on FSU ATS, and I think because it's clemson at home that number will drop even further in favor of FSU.

I've loved betting on Clemson in spots and have been successful, but I can legitimately picture FSU blowing them out or winning by a TD.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps

Miami has had a soft schedule, they got pushed around by Ga Tech last week be careful

Doing a Quick Glance at the games

UCF +12 - I know Louisville wont take them lightly but UCF is good and will hang with them
Duke +2.5 - Duke plays hard, I think they're the better team, I'll take the pts
Purdue +26.5 - 24-3 Michigan State? Thats alot of Points for MSU to cover
Georgia -7.5 - Vandy is bad, UGA will tear them a new one after 2 bad weeks in a row.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miami has had a soft schedule, they got pushed around by Ga Tech last week be careful

UCF +12 - I know Louisville wont take them lightly but UCF is good and will hang with them
Georgia -7.5 - Vandy is bad, UGA will tear them a new one after 2 bad weeks in a row.

I like that UGA spread. Vandy is bad. All three of their wins are against no name teams. I like Oregon state -10 against Cal too. Cal fukking sucks.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

You really think Vandy's that bad? (Im biased b/c I somewhat know the coach) they got beat just as bad by Missouri that Georgia did and they played ole miss and SC well earlier this season

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
You really think Vandy's that bad? (Im biased b/c I somewhat know the coach) they got beat just as bad by Missouri that Georgia did and they played ole miss and SC well earlier this season

Ole Miss is bad ,SC blitzed them 28-0 before Vandy made it look respectable.
I like that UGA spread. Vandy is bad. All three of their wins are against no name teams. I like Oregon state -10 against Cal too. Cal fukking sucks.

Oregon state D is very suspect