for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BjPq7Gq.jpg

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Second one this week
What's the payout on a 5 team parlay?

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll try to get it in alittle earlier if I can. If I'm under and the public is over, I wait until the last minute to try to get that extra .5
Thanks. Appreciate it breh. Crazy how active this thread is. I remember a month ago it was just me and L&HH talking to each for the most part with BuddyOmar and KritNC coming in from time to time.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Thanks. Appreciate it breh. Crazy how active this thread is. I remember a month ago it was just me and L&HH talking to each for the most part with BuddyOmar and KritNC coming in from time to time.
:russ: S/o to Reincar too. I just kept posting hoping more ppl would come thorugh

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Knew this Seahawks game was going under….can't believe my dumb ass accidentally put the over. I essentially just ended up buying out of my bet but that could have been a win for me.

I didn't have much on the Saints +7 and Money lines so I'm not too bad. Small losing day after a winning day…..on to tomorrow.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I was active last nba playoffs had a 30-15 run :yes: check my posts in this thread from back then.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

I actually gotta thank Krit for this parlay. I played it at the last minute. When he posted that Vegasrunner tweet about the sharps being on Seattle. I had like three other parlays playing the Saints so I made one last hedge parlay. I got lucky that the Wizards and Bulls games had already started because I probably would have played those. I had like 10 picks I liked before 7pm:

Cal -8
Iowa state -14.5
Chattanooga +14.5
Bulls/Pelicans under
Houston/Jazz over
Pacers/Portland over
Wiz/orlando Over
Saints/Seattle under
Atlanta +12
Florida +4 and m/l

I probably should have played them all on straights and would have went 6-3. But played them all on different combination parlays. My dumbass threw Saints +6 and Saints m/l on a couple of those too but luckily those wouldnt have hit anyways.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually gotta thank Krit for this parlay. I played it at the last minute. When he posted that Vegasrunner tweet about the sharps being on Seattle. I had like three other parlays playing the Saints so I made one last hedge parlay. I got lucky that the Wizards and Bulls games had already started because I probably would have played those. I had like 10 picks I liked before 7pm:

Cal -8
Iowa state -14.5
Chattanooga +14.5
Bulls/Pelicans under
Houston/Jazz over
Pacers/Portland over
Wiz/orlando Over
Saints/Seattle under
Atlanta +12
Florida +4 and m/l

I probably should have played them all on straights and would have went 6-3. But played them all on different combination parlays. My dumbass threw Saints +6 and Saints m/l on a couple of those too but luckily those wouldnt have hit anyways.
Totally forgot about that Cal game. fukkin work had me busy pretty much all day.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been getting burned betting against the Heat lately. :ld:

When their lines are single digits, they're a no play or play. If the lines are double digits, you're messing with a live dog. Honestly, they should really be a no play at all times. Most unpredictable team in the league imo

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When their lines are single digits, they're a no play or play. If the lines are double digits, you're messing with a live dog. Honestly, they should really be a no play at all times. Most unpredictable team in the league imo
True. detroit might give them trouble. They don't have anyone that can stop drummond or monroe.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. detroit might give them trouble. They don't have anyone that can stop drummond or monroe.

They can get hot from behind the arc too. If they hit their perimeter shots, Heat are in for a contest. Love the pick even more. Totally forgot about Drummond. I was at the game last season when the Pistons were 14.5 dogs and they were winning most of the game with fukking Jose Calderon running the point :heh: