for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no lie i honestly think i could be a better college coach than alot of dudes coaching crappy teams

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
I shoulda jumped on hawaii but them nikkas havent won a game all year cant waste a unit on em

and massey got DESTROYED TODAY IN NBA went 0-7

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shoulda jumped on hawaii but them nikkas havent won a game all year cant waste a unit on em

and massey got DESTROYED TODAY IN NBA went 0-7

It's funny, NBA was the sport I first started betting on because it was my favorite to watch and I love bball in generall, but it's just a horrific sport to try and profit from long term.

To me, NFL and college fb are much easier to bet on. NBA is a nightmare to try and cap. I still make plays here and there, but that shyt is insane for the most part if you try and do it day in, day out

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It's funny, NBA was the sport I first started betting on because it was my favorite to watch and I love bball in generall, but it's just a horrific sport to try and profit from long term.

To me, NFL and college fb are much easier to bet on. NBA is a nightmare to try and cap. I still make plays here and there, but that shyt is insane for the most part if you try and do it day in, day out

Yea thing with NBA is there's just so many meaningless games. The best thing you can do is just try and ride a team when their hot or find angles you can play