for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
mJw1QMN.jpg

have to share my day cause this is the first time I've done a clean sweep for a looooong time. after recent disaster I talked myself out of an extra two plays which eventually lost cause I wasn't 100% sure of, and this happens. Definitely a sign to be very discriminatory with plays. Was looking at NHL and NBA and just said fukk it, I'm not gonna ruin the perfect day.

i know nothing about soccer share the wealth breh :blessed:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
san diego isnt chopped liver on teh road

they beat boise on teh blue turf last year

last time i remember unlv getting love they got raped by arizona

:manny: sometimes you just gotta bet against logic. It's been a weird, weird day and vegas inflated all of the lines because of thanksgiving weekend. I'm riding on the sides the house needs until the wheels fall off

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:manny: sometimes you just gotta bet against logic. It's been a weird, weird day and vegas inflated all of the lines because of thanksgiving weekend. I'm riding on the sides the house needs until the wheels fall off

what sides you think are those. And you think this going play into the NFL as well (we know how that shyt can be rigged)?

What you like in the NFL.

Im liking Zona +3 (I like the moneyline too)
Jax +7 (m/l as well and the under)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Somebody needs to post what the public is on for the NFL tomorrow. I just might fade the entire way :pachaha:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what sides you think are those. And you think this going play into the NFL as well (we know how that shyt can be rigged)?

What you like in the NFL.

Im liking Zona +3 (I like the moneyline too)
Jax +7 (m/l as well and the under)

Hard to say. I like the Cards but that game is too close to call for me. Jags same deal. My advice, just take a dog you really like and hope for the best.

I like the Chiefs in this spot getting points at home. Revenge spot, really "easy" number for those playing Broncos. I feel like they should be a field goal favorite tops.

I also really like the Saints.

Play the Cards, I think them and St. Louis are your best bets