for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ryderldb I didnt play UAB but them and Memphis and the reasons why I don't like playing these crap teams. I learned my lesson last week on Temple. Temple was up 21-0 against uconn at home and still lost 28-21. uconn scored all their points in the 2nd half and temple got a donut in the second
I agree. I have the same rule, but these last two weeks I've been fukking lazy and just riding with Massey blindly.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I meant to bring up a total discrepancy between Massey and Vegas...

Georgia/Gtech
Vegas: 58
Massey: 72.5

end of the first and Gtech is up 17-0. They're on pace to obliterate the total by themselves

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They fukkin murdered UAB. It's like all the frustration over the last two years was taken out on UAB in the second half :sadcam:

that musta been one hell of a half time speech by the HC. He must have threatened to revoke all their schollys or some shyt :pachaha:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im confused as to what this means. If byu hasnt scored a TD why take the over?
He means they have the ball at the 20 yard line with 2:16 remaining. He ain't talkin about the over/under. Damn you degenerate mother fukker :russ: Just fukin with you.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:dwillhuh: In what post did I talk about the FL?
LOL, nah..You replied to my picks and talked me out of Auburn. I needed somebody to talk me out of FL :sad:

And Auburn prolly gonna win. All my other picks look good.

I'm joking tho, there's always tomorrow

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
LOL, nah..You replied to my picks and talked me out of Auburn. I needed somebody to talk me out of FL :sad:

And Auburn prolly gonna win. All my other picks look good.

I'm joking tho, there's always tomorrow

Ohhhhh.

Nah this Auburn/Bama game far from over. I still have faith in Bama. Like Reincar said. Bama's been down before and still blown a team out and Auburn has been up BIG and still blew the lead and damn near lost.

There was plenty ppl on here on FSU. Either I was going to take FSU or dont play it at all, I didnt play it.