for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
that will hit bruh they at 58 right now... these nikkas might score 90 total :takedat:

I see ECU just scored, how they playing?

I need ECU to make this comeback I got a parlay riding on them winning with Houston -9 who are destorying SMU, fresno -10, and oregon -23

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Damn no way ECU comes back. Marshall just scored. S/o to yall who got the 64.5 over...I still need 5 more points

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
I see ECU just scored, how they playing?

I need ECU to make this comeback I got a parlay riding on them winning with Houston -9 who are destorying SMU, fresno -10, and oregon -23
they have no shot at winning bruh lol

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ok, so Under 51 for USF/UCF game tonight, +28 small play on FIU, really like Oregon State but not gonna touch that game, and I think Michigan gets it done tommorow.
:ufdup: FIU is BAD and I mean BAD BAD. They lost by 23 to 2-9 UTEP, they lost by 21 to a FCS Bethune Cookman, 16 AT HOME to a 4-7 Louisiana Tech...They are :trash:

My straights are looking good today :blessed:
Houston up 31-0 in the 4th
Marshall/ECU over 68.8
LSU -28...game just started LSU scored 7-0

One more cover and I have a positive day

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:lupe:We missed out on a good massey play.

Massey had Iowa as the favorites with a line of 0.5 while the books had Nebraska as the favorites with a line of 3.0....

I noticed it earlier this week but didn't even really think too much about it

Iowa up 14 in the fourth.

In that same token you should look at possibly taking the spreads on FAU, Washington State, UAB, Michigan, New Mexico, Duke, Memphis, South Alabama, tulane, UT San Antonio, Penn State, Iowa State, Clemson, Missouri.

Ill probably take Michigan and Tulane b/c those two jumped out at me when I first seen the lines on Moday w/o even looking at Massey.

Id stay away from Taking Penn State....Wisconsin has lost one spread all season (and that was last week and it was close... the spread opened at -16, they won by 13), and they only lost one last season....Gary Anderson is Mr. Cover

Also make sure you double check b/c I could have been wrong on a few of these

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If you ever like OK State (bball) take them in the first half. The coach likes resting his starters in the 2nd when they get up big (idk if that was the case in this Butler game but it was the case against Purdue)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
fukk LSU, I hope they lose this shyt :pacspit:

This Fresno game being paused b/c a cheerleader :camby:. Taking all the momentum from Fresno

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ima about to try and go on a streak. One pick everyday. Start with 50 and see how far I can roll that

I think Im gonna start it tomorrow playing $50 on Michigan ATS

Then on sunday use those winnings (if I win :usure:) on Jags +7, the under, or split it on both and a little on the m/l. Idk what I like more on Sunday...the Jags, Zona, or even Chicago maybe

EDIT: shyt for saturday idk if I like bama or Auburn more :patrice:...maybe I split it. Depending on what I have left from Saturday I might even throw it on the Bulls under

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima about to try and go on a streak. One pick everyday. Start with 50 and see how far I can roll that

I think Im gonna start it tomorrow playing $50 on Michigan ATS

Then on sunday use those winnings (if I win :usure:) on Jags +7, the under, or split it on both and a little on the m/l. Idk what I like more on Sunday...the Jags, Zona, or even Chicago maybe

EDIT: shyt for saturday idk if I like bama or Auburn more :patrice:...maybe I split it

I'm with you on Michigan. almost 90% of people in a lot of places on OSU, I think Michigan gets it done at home.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm with you on Michigan. almost 90% of people in a lot of places on OSU, I think Michigan gets it done at home.

Everything I've researched on my own points to Michigan covering.

They have 4 common games (Iowa, NW, Indiana, and PSU) and in only one of them (PSU) could you say OSU outplayed them much more than Michigan did and OSU was home against PSU while UM was away in a close OT loss.

The game's at Michigan (OSU has not won there by more than 11 since 1961)

Public fade as well...

I've been asking everywhere for a legit reason as to why UM won't cover and there's nothing but unsubstantiated shyt like Michigan sucks this season....Michigan went 4-7 in 2009 and had lost to OSU by 35 the year before in Columbus, yet that season when the game was in Ann Arbor only lost by 11....Last year with a similar record as now against an undefeated OSU like now went to columbus and only lost by 5