for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They kept it pretty close with purdue and lately I've been seeing these ranked teams not being able to cover these big spreads :yeshrug:

that's true. Its mainly halves that their not playing well in. Zona didnt play well in their first half and still could have covered if not for some late freethrows. OK State didnt play well in the 2nd half of their game and didn't cover.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
9g6fJmM.jpg

:lupe: Im itching to hit one of these, havent hit in too damn long

this parlay is $5 to win $66. Just hedged $5 on the Cowboys -9, if the parlays still in play after i'll hedge $10 on the Pitt/Bmore over. I'll take $51 if it hits, if not no loss.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Got beat on the under by defensive scores in the 1st game. Same shyt second game. But this game isn't going over :hmm:
over hits if the Raiders score here...Gonna force the boys to thrown themselves back in the game which they probably will

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I think I want to get into college basketball but it seems so time consuming and daunting…..Where exactly would I start? I have a guy who caps my college picks for me and I put his in but of course, I'd like to rely on myself. Any advice?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think I want to get into college basketball but it seems so time consuming and daunting…..Where exactly would I start? I have a guy who caps my college picks for me and I put his in but of course, I'd like to rely on myself. Any advice?

espn.com

righ tnow its not conference play and alot of invitaitons (not home games) so its somewhat of a tossup for big spreads