For real tho: this has to be one of the coldest box arts

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
X0120.jpg
I don't know.

That looks like some anime dating sim for females.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Look at Kyo rocking that crisp all white suit Perry Ellis while still rocking his headband he didn't even need to take it off to kill it with the fit.
My nikka Terry got that country side fit holding it down with the fresh light blue levis that he copped before he came to look right on em' even got his fresh red converses and the "let me hit them with something lite and cop this suit jacket top from K&G last minute before the store closes".
And, last but not least, Iori the gawd chilling in the back with his customed tailored "Yasakani Clan Purple Flames" he already knows he's killing it quietly with the Ralph Lauren so he letting his rival Kyo, have the shine while he knows who's really killing it
:wow:

Not to mention they drippin at one of Joe Buddens infamous pool parties...:ehh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Look at Kyo rocking that crisp all white suit Perry Ellis while still rocking his headband he didn't even need to take it off to kill it with the fit.
My nikka Terry got that country side fit holding it down with the fresh light blue levis that he copped before he came to look right on em' even got his fresh red converses and the "let me hit them with something lite and cop this suit jacket top from K&G last minute before the store closes".
And, last but not least, Iori the gawd chilling in the back with his customed tailored "Yasakani Clan Purple Flames" he already knows he's killing it quietly with the Ralph Lauren so he letting his rival Kyo, have the shine while he knows who's really killing it
:wow:
I came in to do this, but there's no better red carpet Intro to describe this fresh, my god:wow: