250px-The_King_of_Fighters_%2796_-_poster.jpg

Godamn you can never see shyt like this these days :wow:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Look at Kyo rocking that crisp all white suit Perry Ellis while still rocking his headband he didn't even need to take it off to kill it with the fit.
My nikka Terry got that country side fit holding it down with the fresh light blue levis that he copped before he came to look right on em' even got his fresh red converses and the "let me hit them with something lite and cop this suit jacket top from K&G last minute before the store closes".
And, last but not least, Iori the gawd chilling in the back with his customed tailored "Yasakani Clan Purple Flames" he already knows he's killing it quietly with the Ralph Lauren so he letting his rival Kyo, have the shine while he knows who's really killing it
:wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at Kyo rocking that crisp all white suit Perry Ellis while still rocking his headband he didn't even need to take it off to kill it with the fit.
My nikka Terry got that country side fit holding it down with the fresh light blue levis that he copped before he came to look right on em' even got his fresh red converses and the "let me hit them with something lite and cop this suit jacket top from K&G last minute before the store closes".
And, last but not least, Iori the gawd chilling in the back with his customed tailored "Yasakani Clan Purple Flames" he already knows he's killing it quietly with the Ralph Lauren so he letting his rival Kyo, have the shine while he knows who's really killing it

:dead:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Iori posted on his Killa Cam shyt
Yashiro on his Bond, James Bond pulling a bytch off top :wow: