obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
My school bus is my limo, nikkas
dvzy.png

When lil dude with the braids started spitting, I know I wasn't the only one turnt up
0t.gif

Am I the only one that used to get gassed off those cool back to school ads back in the day? I'd be watching all these kids hype about going back to school, dancing on desks and shyt and be like I can't wait till September:damn: Get off the bus at school the first day in my new gear and fresh trapper keeper and it never seemed as exciting as the commercials:dwillhuh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:laugh: ..... comatose status out here watching these videos .... this is kid friendly hip hop, I can dig it .......... now if they just link up with GZA and his science folks, trying to use hip hop to teach scientific principles... which could be used for other subjects too would be even better.

When I was subbing, there was this classroom that was about 3rd grade and the kids wanted to play this multiplication rap CD, which had all the latest rap songs' instrumentals with a guy rapping multiplication tables, it was cool. Still like a poster said earlier this increasingly globalized economy is about to be a son of a bytch and these Chinese/Indian/Etc kids ain't going to spend a lot of time multiply in Chinese hip hop.. ... whatever works though I guess :leostare:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:wtf: Ain't these the Hot Cheetos and Takis kids? :heh:

EDIT: yep

2nd edit: god damn.....I forgot how HARD this shyt went!!

At 1:09......"I'm ridin' around on my bicycle!! Ridin' around on my bicycle!!" :dj2: :dj2:

:laugh: this was actually dope, I rather have kids listen to shyt they actually can relate too than all this sexified, dope boy shyt. :salute: to them..

and :laff: at the young Meek Milly

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
*Waits for Walmart to put Kmart on that Summer Jam Screen (Well those TV screens hanging fromt the ceiling inside the store)* :lupe:

*Target out chere like :birdman:*

Last edited: