Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Sedentary lifestyles.

Laziness.

Overeating.

You don't get fat overnight. It's a gradual change over several years.

I ballooned up to 272 at one point, which is not a good look unless you're like 7'3" and I'm only 5'10". I carried it well, though. Most would guess I was maybe 240-250 at my biggest, which is still pathetic.

Took a look in the mirror one day and came across some old pics of myself and it hit me. Something had to change.

Started eating better, eating less and exercising/working out more. Now I'm 195 with a goal of 185.

I never had any trouble with women (and yes, quality women) the whole time but that's mostly because everything else was in order educationally, financially and socially. I was a regular dude, just bigger than most. Magnetic personality. Options are much more wide open, though. Women approach me more than ever before, so the weight was definitely a barrier in some respects.

I just ate too much and too often and wasn't nearly active enough. But because of how quickly I reduced, I don't have sympathy for anyone that's massively overweight and claims they "can't lose weight."

If you wanna do something about it, you can. Have some fukking restraint and a bit of discipline. You can eat well, not feel hungry all the time and still lose. It's a battle but one that can be won. shyt, they can do nothing but eat less and make better food choices and lose the first chunk of weight w/o doing ANY exercise.

Why die early because you can't put the fukking fork down?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Itsa not that hard to get inot a cycle and start getting that way. Ihave alway had a fast metabolism so I rarely could gain weight but I know after my wife had our little girl, it was just routine to work, come home and help with the baby, eat dinner late at night and then go to sleep rinse and repeat, I started gaining a lil weight so I was like fukk this and started hooping, we 2 months later I got in acar accident which had me not able to exercise for about 2-3 month and gained a lil more weight....

I've always been a athlete so it was fukking with me and I sit down and make a specific schedule so that I could exercise between work, My kids and spending time with the wife and other things I was doing.

Now I work out 3 times a week and in probably the best shape I've been since I was 22.

But I can see how someone could slip into something like that, Especially if you were fat when you were young and in high school

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Living on the west coast we stay busy so that's why we all look good

The east coast weather is the problem.. its like snow from October to march...

The south has great weather but these fat fuks stay stuffing pig feet and gorilla azz down there mouth

:heh::skip::dead:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Naw, this must be an east coast thing :huhldup::flabbynsick:

Anytime I see a fat couple together, they looking around all insecure like, trying to figure out who is judging them.

I guess you must be obese? :patrice:

I don't know, breh. From what I've seen, outside of young teen couples, fat couples tend to have more public displays of PDA. :patrice:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:huhldup:

Is there something I'm missing? Some secret to fatness I'm failing to grasp. What does eating food provide that women, p*ssy, and friends don't?

This HBO joint about being Fat in America...I just don't understand it. :leon:

Not clowning but have any of you bruhs struggled with weight? If so, provide some insight.

Some of us get to enjoy food AND women :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I could never find obesity attractive, no matter how much education, financial stability, even a great personality you had. I might like you as a person, but in order to have a sexual relationship, I have to find your body attractive...
Same w/ my own body though! I have to stay in shape to keep my man attracted to me.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Living on the west coast we stay busy so that's why we all look good

The east coast weather is the problem.. its like snow from October to march...

The south has great weather but these fat fuks stay stuffing pig feet and gorilla azz down there mouth

:laff:..foolish breh..thank god i live in the east coast :whew:...not fat though :myman:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I don't know, breh. From what I've seen, outside of young teen couples, fat couples tend to have more public displays of PDA. :patrice:

Maybe this is a regional thing. Outside of school (full of young teen couples), I'm used to West Coast behavior. I mean, I've seen cool fat dudes get by on some, "he's a good guy," but I don't see this happiness you're referring to.

Then again, if it exists, who am I to shyt on it? I was speaking more to fat dudes wasting their potential and youth.

Some of us get to enjoy food AND women :blessed:

:salute: If you can do it.

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember this one time i hadnt had any p*ssy for like 3 months and i just met this hoe out, she was a friend of a friend, like 240lbs but like 5" 5, anyway I needed to smash, so i was at her crib, got in her bed... Single bed :wtf:, and started going to work, the p*ssy was so wet like she had literally pissed everywhere, with like a 3ft diameter, i was like wtf, and couldnt bust a nut, i ended up in like terminator mode in the p*ssy, going ham, and cause it was that single bed, we broke the wooden slats that held the mattress on.

And thats me, im a skinny hispaniCAC. How you fat motherfukkers get one off will always be a mystery to me.