For real, how do fat/obese dudes do it?

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:huhldup:

Is there something I'm missing? Some secret to fatness I'm failing to grasp. What does eating food provide that women, p*ssy, and friends don't?

This HBO joint about being Fat in America...I just don't understand it. :leon:

Not clowning but have any of you bruhs struggled with weight? If so, provide some insight.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah me neither. I started to gain weight after high school fast after I got my own whip. Before I knew it clothes weren't fitting. Started seeing rolls in my stomach when I would sit down. I then went to the gym 4 times a week. Cut my food intake drastically and lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I have been slim ever since.

I don't know how dudes can know they not going no p*ssy cuz they obese and then continue to still eat like a fukking dog.

You can be skinny and ugly and still get plenty of bytches. If you are fat you ain't getting shyt.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Because they like it.

I guess you've never seen a fat couple chowing down together like :ahh:; leaving no crumbs behind.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Check those thousand ingredients in your average "gas station food" and you'll have your answer

Stuff like high fructose corn syrup is depressing appetite; so you're eating more and gettin' less filled

It's messin' with our brains

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Because they like it.

I guess you've never seen a fat couple chowing down together like :ahh:; leaving no crumbs behind.

Naw, this must be an east coast thing :huhldup::flabbynsick:

Anytime I see a fat couple together, they looking around all insecure like, trying to figure out who is judging them.

I guess you must be obese? :patrice:

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Living on the west coast we stay busy so that's why we all look good

The east coast weather is the problem.. its like snow from October to march...

The south has great weather but these fat fuks stay stuffing pig feet and gorilla azz down there mouth

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Living on the west coast we stay busy so that's why we all look good

The east coast weather is the problem.. its like snow from October to march...

The south has great weather but these fat fuks stay stuffing pig feet and gorilla azz down there mouth

your really far off it really only snows from December to early March if that but yes it can be bad at times. east coast weather isnt even bad im in Boston which can get the worst of it and we dont average a single month below freezing, snow never stays on the ground and the ocean keeps us with decent weather even in the worst of it . if anything its better because we switch it up when you see summer after a winter of 40 degree days you dont miss a beat. Boston the last few days into the next few days is all 90's right now check out weather.com for the real stats

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yeah me neither. I started to gain weight after high school fast after I got my own whip. Before I knew it clothes weren't fitting. Started seeing rolls in my stomach when I would sit down. I then went to the gym 4 times a week. Cut my food intake drastically and lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I have been slim ever since.

I don't know how dudes can know they not going no p*ssy cuz they obese and then continue to still eat like a fukking dog.

You can be skinny and ugly and still get plenty of bytches. If you are fat you ain't getting shyt.

Stuck taking of other people's kids & grandma does something to a brother.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
genetics play apart