For my brehs in/entering their mid 20s.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I've just turned 27 as of last Saturday. Recently graduated law school. Honestly, I should be happier, but I feel sort of lost in my life right now. I even have a job offer, so I'm not suffering money-wise, but I can't shake the feeling that everything is just going by too fast. It's as if I've gotten to the point where I'm so busy that I can't just get really wrapped up in the moment with a lot of things anymore. I just work, study, work out, post in forums, or party. I don't know. I need to stop complaining. I know that there are those that have it worse than me, but I guess what kills me is wasted potential from my past. That shyt hurts. Looking back and knowing that your various fukkups kept you from achieving your full potential when you know that you should have been doing better.

:snoop: Didn't mean to come off so melancholy about it. My mind is somewhere else right now.

I feel you breh. I feel like I wasted my late teens and early 20s and like another poster said I'm basically hitting the reset button this year as I enter into my mid 20s next month.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing like that feeling of being around the current 17-19 year old college freshmen/sophomores who are born in the mid 90s (the same time period where we was kids in elementary school) and feeling old lol.

yep. fukking bytches when their parents were blasting Biggie when they were conceived. :russ:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Turned 25 in April so I understand the pain in this thread. I think I finally got a plan now though, feel like I was asleep for the first half of my 20's and now I'm awake.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:manny: Better late than never b.

There's nothing like that feeling of being around the current 17-19 year old college freshmen/sophomores who are born in the mid 90s (the same time period where we was kids in elementary school) and feeling old lol.

In the grand scheme of things, you're really not behind at all. There are mad motherfukkers who STILL haven't got a degree, myself include, there are plenty motherfukkers who were never going to get a degree in the first place, and I'm sure you personally know a lot of people who are still grinding for that degree at 25. You may be "behind" from the most technical perspective, but you're on the right track so it really doesn't matter. This shyt is a marathon, not a sprint.

Plus you're in a perfect position to fukk bytches that were born in '95. :wow: That shyt just SOUNDS sick, but they're really on the market now.

I be feeling like an old man out here...I feel like Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon :flabbynsick: I look young enough to blend in but, I'm so far past the college scene that mentally, I feel like a fish out of water. I feel what you saying though. 40 years from now, it won't matter that you graduated at 25/26 instead of 22 but, as of right now....I got homies going to grad school, homies a few years into their careers or already starting to settle down, have kids, buy houses yada yada yada. Im ready to get my degree and be out my g.

Already guilty. My ex graduated HS in 2011. She was 12 back when I was in 11th grade :wow: When I first saw her, I didnt know that though :lupe:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I be feeling like an old man out here...I feel like Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon :flabbynsick: I look young enough to blend in but, I'm so far past the college scene that mentally, I feel like a fish out of water. I feel what you saying though. 40 years from now, it won't matter that you graduated at 25/26 instead of 22 but, as of right now....I got homies going to grad school, homies a few years into their careers or already starting to settle down, have kids, buy houses yada yada yada. Im ready to get my degree and be out my g.

Already guilty. My ex graduated HS in 2011. She was 12 back when I was in 11th grade :wow: When I first saw her, I didnt know that though :lupe:
:whoa:

You bringing a little TOO MUCH perspective to the game.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Once you hit about 24 the "cute" phase of life is officially over and it's time to know better. It's time to know how to handle a daily routine with discipline, it's time to know how to talk to people in a professional manner. You gotta learn how to put childish things behind you cause it just look pitiful seeing somebody in their mid 20s and above acting like they're still in high school.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Once you hit about 24 the "cute" phase of life is officially over and it's time to know better. It's time to know how to handle a daily routine with discipline, it's time to know how to talk to people in a professional manner. You gotta learn how to put childish things behind you cause it just look pitiful seeing somebody in their mid 20s and above acting like they're still in high school.

Yep shyt is now real.