For my brehs in/entering their mid 20s.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How does it feel to be nearing your 30s and is no longer at that "college" age? I'm going on 24 next month and man does time fly.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It feels good being on that grown man shyt. My transition happened pretty early but now I can't start or end my day without reading the news. I don't know why but I'm adamant about what's going on in my area about shyt I never really cared about but prolly should have like crime, employment, taxes, the weather....i can't complain.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
As long as you keep yourself in shape and took your money seriously in your 20s then your 30s should be even better :ld:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'm 27 and I'm basically out of that "kid" stage that most men are still in during their early 20s (and, hell, some into their 30s and 40s). I've started to take life and mostly my ambitions A LOT more seriously now.

MY problem (personal problem) is that I didn't take shyt seriously during my younger years so I'm basically starting life from zero now... and my other problem (a problem for pretty much everyone now) is that the economy is still shyt and it's hard out here when you're starting from the bottom.

So I'm behind the eight ball right now when it comes to credit, savings, my debt level, etc., but I'm getting there. I'm also now taking women A LOT more seriously, in the sense that even six months ago I was only looking for any random chick to stick my dikk in, and now I'm judging women as potential mates or mothers of my children and the such.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'm 27 and I'm basically out of that "kid" stage that most men are still in during their early 20s (and, hell, some into their 30s and 40s). I've started to take life and mostly my ambitions A LOT more seriously now.

MY problem (personal problem) is that I didn't take shyt seriously during my younger years so I'm basically starting life from zero now... and my other problem (a problem for pretty much everyone now) is that the economy is still shyt and it's hard out here when you're starting from the bottom.

So I'm behind the eight ball right now when it comes to credit, savings, my debt level, etc., but I'm getting there. I'm also now taking women A LOT more seriously, in the sense that even six months ago I was only looking for any random chick to stick my dikk in, and now I'm judging women as potential mates or mothers of my children and the such.

Ditto. This year I'm going to be a 25 year old college senior. I'm behind like a muthafukka.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ditto. This year I'm going to be a 25 year old college senior. I'm behind like a muthafukka.

There's nothing like that feeling of being around the current 17-19 year old college freshmen/sophomores who are born in the mid 90s (the same time period where we was kids in elementary school) and feeling old lol.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I've just turned 27 as of last Saturday. Recently graduated law school. Honestly, I should be happier, but I feel sort of lost in my life right now. I even have a job offer, so I'm not suffering money-wise, but I can't shake the feeling that everything is just going by too fast. It's as if I've gotten to the point where I'm so busy that I can't just get really wrapped up in the moment with a lot of things anymore. I just work, study, work out, post in forums, or party. I don't know. I need to stop complaining. I know that there are those that have it worse than me, but I guess what kills me is wasted potential from my past. That shyt hurts. Looking back and knowing that your various fukkups kept you from achieving your full potential when you know that you should have been doing better.

:snoop: Didn't mean to come off so melancholy about it. My mind is somewhere else right now.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

In the grand scheme of things, you're really not behind at all. There are mad motherfukkers who STILL haven't got a degree, myself include, there are plenty motherfukkers who were never going to get a degree in the first place, and I'm sure you personally know a lot of people who are still grinding for that degree at 25. You may be "behind" from the most technical perspective, but you're on the right track so it really doesn't matter. This shyt is a marathon, not a sprint.

Plus you're in a perfect position to fukk bytches that were born in '95. :wow: That shyt just SOUNDS sick, but they're really on the market now.