For most average guys, 6s,7s and 8s are actually easier to get than 5s and 4s

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Why, because the 5s and 4s (anything below that is getting into precious territory and doesn't apply) are getting most of the attention,believe it or not, it's crowded at the bottom

Most men see them as easy lays and are not intimidated to approach them unlike dimes,7s and 8s which leads to overinflated ego and options for them.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
You are right about 4-6 getting a lot of attention. I have a friend who is 5’3” and close to 200lbs and she is dating 3 guys at once and there is also 1/2 men orbiting. It’s kind of crazy.

But I will say this - any man who dates 4-6 will be unattractive to a 7-9. Ain’t no way I’m dating a man whose exes were busted. That means you dated them because you had to and likely used them. That speaks to your character.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You are right about 4-6 getting a lot of attention. I have a friend who is 5’3” and close to 200lbs and she is dating 3 guys at once and there is also 1/2 men orbiting. It’s kind of crazy.

But I will say this - any man who dates 4-6 will be unattractive to a 7-9. Ain’t no way I’m dating a man whose exes were busted. That means you dated them because you had to and likely used them. That speaks to your character.

Your friend is just a hizoe.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

In what world are men showing you/women pictures of their ex :gucci:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Here’s the truth

Those 4-5 and 6s are easy for the handsome brehs and the pretty rickys because nikkas know those chicks are easier to not only fukk, but sell those bytches dreams..

Years Years Years Ago when i was in college and had this call center job, I noticed these chicks like this one ex con older brother..

Dude fukk about 2 or 3 of the homely 4s-6s chicks and ended up shacking up with the chick and her kid and dude was selling this bytch dreams… oh baby its going to be me and u and your daughter will feel like my own.. dumb bytches fall for that lie and he sold this bytch on marriage and after awhile he started to cheat with better looking chicks and eased his way out of the 5 looking co worker chick and got with a 8 looking chick with no kids…

That 5 looking homely chick and the other bottom level chicks all looked stupid and then they tried to start hitting on the ugly bros and even the ugly bros said im good

Daps
200w.gif

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

My personal experience aligns with the bolded. Women do seem to judge you based on how attractive the women are you seem to be capable of attracting. It is not the only criteria they seem to make a judgement from, but it does seem to be one of the major ones.

lib123

All Star
Daps

Lol so if a man dated 4-6 women then his company blew up and he became a billionaire, you wouldn't date him?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

Slump busters are prolly the most laid group of people on the planet. :sas2: