For clarification…

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
shyt is kinda pitiful when you think about it. Like a grown ass man copying a childs swagger. @CouldntBeMeTho

Says the breh who named himself after a fukking lame ass comic book character :dahell:

You can't make this shyt up :heh:

That other nikka ain't as wavy as me, hence why I'm sυrf :win:

Get off our dikk breh. shyt is sad.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Says the breh who named himself after a fukking lame ass comic book character :dahell:

You can't make this shyt up :heh:

That other nikka ain't as wavy as me, hence why I'm sυrf :win:

Get off our dikk breh. shyt is sad.
Breh you named yourself after an anonymous forum poster. you have no room to talk about anyone elses screen name :mjlol: :dame: "our dikk?"

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I thought we was cool ? :dwillhuh:

We are but you're on some clown shyt

tenor.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buddy is way too emotional about this internet shyt.

he tries to act like it’s a joke but when I seen him crying to the mods I was low key in disbelief :mjlol: I told y’all a while back that this dude would stalk me for years if given the chance…he is TOO similar to a poster on another forum

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he tries to act like it’s a joke but when I seen him crying to the mods I was low key in disbelief :mjlol: I told y’all a while ago that this dude would stalk me for years if given the chance…he is too similar to a poster on another forum

Nah he really hates you or envies you. Can't decipher which one it is. Either way I'd never let it be known like this
full

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah he really hates you or envies you. Can't decipher which one it is. Either way I'd never let it be known like this
full

it’s weird given the nature of forums but you do have jealous types online just like you do in real life