Football Manager 2014

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I was gonna cop FM15 yesterday but all the reviews on Steam have been shytting on it. I'm gonna wait until they drop that first patch to fix all the problems.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I was gonna cop FM15 yesterday but all the reviews on Steam have been shytting on it. I'm gonna wait until they drop that first patch to fix all the problems.

Doubt the issues will be that major tbh, the patches usually fix bigs with leagues you prob dont even play with.

Game can never be shyt, fan since CM2

I play FM Classic anyway, best mode.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Doubt the issues will be that major tbh, the patches usually fix bigs with leagues you prob dont even play with.

Game can never be shyt, fan since CM2

I play FM Classic anyway, best mode.

The reviews were saying that the game engine was buggy and all the matches end up being high scoring regardless of what team or tatic is used.

It just occurred to me that I've been playing this game every year since 2002 :wow:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been following since FM 2012 (the GOAT match engine :wow:) and it seems like this is the way it is every year.

Announce new version with roster updates, unnecessary UI changes, and a couple new features

Promise a better match engine

Put out an buggy version of last year's game

Gradually remove bugs over the course of a year

Announce new version with roster updates, unnecessary UI changes, and a couple new features

I might have to just stop buying these overall :patrice:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I've been following since FM 2012 (the GOAT match engine :wow:) and it seems like this is the way it is every year.

Promise a better match engine

Put out an buggy version of last year's game

Gradually remove bugs over the course of a year

I might have to just stop buying these overall :patrice:

I'm in no rush to move onto FM15 since I'm using a custom database update that did all of the roster updates from this summer and I'm in like 2018 :heh:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
where can i get the bootleg fm14 or 15. i got a couple of torrents for fm14, but shyts gives me errors dunno what the problem is.

I know the torrents for FM14 are on The Pirate Bay but I don't know where to get the cracks from. I remember there used to be a forum that had all the football games up (FM, CM, LMA, etc.) but t got taken down a couple years back.