Footage released of Jim Jones fighting two men in an airport

Daps
nikkas saying Jim can't fight when he CLEARLY threw a man down the stairs and proceeded to nearly strangle the other guy. I swear ppl blind .
what kinda fights you been watchin? both of those actions are kinda proof he cant fight did he even throw one punch? you cant let gay cacs land punches and you aint even throw one b

To all the posters who said Jim can’t find. Y’all really done true idiots. Like wtf? What are expecting him to do when he’s in 2 against 1 scenario? He handled that as best as anyone can. And he didn’t lose.
:dahell: THROW PUNCHES!! 2 frail ass gay cacs? mannn if you dont knock both them nyggaz upside they head :dahell:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You get zero props for fighting dusty old cacs breh:camby:

-1x-1.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Idk, I think Jimmy won that

He was getting jumped, never threw a punch but got hit from behind with some girly shyt (:dame:) and he did toss buddy down the escalator and had him leaking…

Pretty hard to fight on a escalator with all that shyt he was carrying.

Funny how the white cop zipped directly to him though:mjpls:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That old man's going to need reconstructive knee surgery. Jim slammed dude right into his ACL:huhldup:

Jimmy got caught with all those guns in Georgia and nothing happened :sas2:

Not the first time Jimmy has cooperated with the police :sas1:

It was also revealed that he was the anonymous individual on the wire tap in the 69 case telling Mel Matrix to super violate Tekashi. Somehow Jim wasn't charged :sas2: