Foot shape could possibly determine your heritage. pictures inside

my family tree

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
How is it beta? Tell me how the feet are inferior to the others on the board? You must be ignorant of genetics/evolution.

Easy there O'Reilly :laff: :laff:

You tellin me those crusty ass uneven toe fingers arent "lacking in quality"? :laff:.

Spy

If you're looking at me, who is looking at you?
Daps
Reppin
NSA
Easy there O'Reilly :laff: :laff:

You tellin me those crusty ass uneven toe fingers arent "lacking in quality"? :laff:.

Well, genetics are molded to fit the environment. Obviously those toes were designed that way over time because of the beneficial value it would produce in the environment in which it manifested. Just because you don't have these traits doesn't mean they are defective or inferior. You're just insecure.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Well, genetics are molded to fit the environment. Obviously those toes were designed that way over time because of the beneficial value it would produce in the environment in which it manifested. Just because you don't have these traits doesn't mean they are defective or inferior. You're just insecure.

Yeah, tell me the last time you hunted down a 400 lb Bison for food and those gargoyle talons came in handy? I did 2 years ago with no problem and my shyts are always flip flop ready, no evolutional advantage needed nikka

♥AttackOnTitan♡

UltraViolet Rainbows
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss

1syQf9N.png

• Dap
Reactions: 85
Daps
Reppin
VOID
This list/chart/graph was obviously made for white people...because my African self can't take this seriously at all.

♥AttackOnTitan♡

UltraViolet Rainbows
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
This list/chart/graph was obviously made for white people...because my African self can't take this seriously at all.

You have to remember the original man was straight out of africa and spread from there, so if you have the mindset that only fair skinned people lived in rome or greece or wherever it probably does make you want to shy away

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
All you need to know about this forum is this thread had 4 pages with posters contemplating the validity of this nonsense and comparing their feet to a random internet post :shaqtnt::laff: