Foods that if you order them you clearly just do not give a fukk..the TRYIN TO DIE plates POLL ADDED

King of all suicide plates (osu sucks = other)

• Loaded bloomin onion

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Donut bread burgers

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Megastack (15+) burgers

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • 3000 calorie dinner from cheesecake factory

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Spare rib loaded bacon baked potato

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Fish and chips

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Elvis Jabberdog: 2 foot long rice krispies treat deep fried brownie....at baseball game

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Macaroni and cheese fritter bread burger...with melted cheddar and bacon

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deep dish bacon quintuple cheese burger stuffed PIZZA with extra mayo and frech fry crust

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • BWW Cheese Curd Bacon burger ....with fries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardees Chili Cheese or American Thick burger

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Octuple bypass burger

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Arbys "every piece of lunch meat on top of fried chicken with swiss" sandwich

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Deep fried butter

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 16 13.8%

• Total voters

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
bk_web_triple-whopper-with-cheese_500x540_2.png

triple whopper :noah:

when I was in college I had to get this shyt on Fridays cause youll be in bed for 2 days after eating it :pachaha:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
The most ridiculous food posted was the donut cheeseburgers or the deep fried butter, I can't imagine those even being tasty. The thing that offends me most about this junk isn't even how unhealthy it is. It's that they make this shyt novelty food because they know people will buy them off some yolo shyt with no intentions of finishing it.

There's a youtuber named vulgar chef who's whole gimmick is wasting food to make gross junk that went in the trash.

This is not a bad recipe AT ALL! :wow: I might fukk with this.

Deep fried ribs.

dfribs.png
I just learned that these existed this week, fukking around on IG

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It catches up eventually. Then they'll be complaining about spending money on medicines and surgeries. Some people dropping off before they even get to that point

Look at all them rappers dying in their 40's. I bet you most of them ate foods in this thread, and did no exercise. Thank God I eat lean proteins, drink cranberry juice and water, and sleep well. Fried butter? :picard:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
yup...it had pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, and this chipotle sauce...on top of the 6 strips of bacon, 2 patties and veggies...i thought it would it be some bullshyt but man that shyt was spicier than i thought...never again

2 regular baconators back to back was the most hard headed thing I done to my health, in terms of food. Im good on a spicy version of a Baconator :hubie:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The seafood platter at Pappadeaux is a goat tier meal :wow:
i only had pappadeaux's once in my life..at the DFW airport...had that shyt for breakfast before i got on the plane...shyt was dope indeed...i didnt even care about paying those highway robbery airport food prices lol..that gator :ohlawd:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
bk_web_triple-whopper-with-cheese_500x540_2.png

triple whopper :noah:

when I was in college I had to get this shyt on Fridays cause youll be in bed for 2 days after eating it :pachaha:
Gonna have one today for my protein... I'm eliminating one bun... Get on the intermittent fasting wave and burgers are not a problem