Foods that if you order them you clearly just do not give a fukk..the TRYIN TO DIE plates POLL ADDED

King of all suicide plates (osu sucks = other)

• Loaded bloomin onion

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Donut bread burgers

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Megastack (15+) burgers

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • 3000 calorie dinner from cheesecake factory

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Spare rib loaded bacon baked potato

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Fish and chips

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Elvis Jabberdog: 2 foot long rice krispies treat deep fried brownie....at baseball game

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Macaroni and cheese fritter bread burger...with melted cheddar and bacon

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deep dish bacon quintuple cheese burger stuffed PIZZA with extra mayo and frech fry crust

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • BWW Cheese Curd Bacon burger ....with fries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardees Chili Cheese or American Thick burger

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Octuple bypass burger

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Arbys "every piece of lunch meat on top of fried chicken with swiss" sandwich

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Deep fried butter

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 16 13.8%

• Total voters

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is the weirdest most accepted thing of all...burritos the size of a baby...who would ever make that personally?
I don't request for it, personally. It just seem to always come out that way. Witnessed a guy in front of me start a huge fit because he looked my burrito and just couldn't accept his.:mjlol:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:gag:

MxviEN5.gif

The ending though :scust:

You win :scust::scust::scust:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
my apologies if already posted

guy who runs it is on one :russ:

‘Heart Attack Grill’ Owner Proudly Displays Dead Customer’s Remains on TV

The Vegas-based restaurateur says he wants you to know his food kills — so that maybe you'll stop eating junk.

By Jacob DavidsonOct. 05, 2013

The Vegas-based Heart Attack Grill makes no bones about the danger its offerings pose to customers. The restaurant’s name warns diners what to expect if they eat what’s on the menu, and the grill’s 10,000 calorie ‘Quadruple Bypass Burger’ conveys a similarly ominous message. Now, the establishment’s owner has taken his campaign to prove his food’s lethality to the next level by displaying a dead customer’s cremated remains on live television.

On Thursday, Jon Basso, Heart Attack Grill’s well-spoken founder, appeared on Bloomberg’s In the Loop with Betty Liu to discuss his restaurant’s deadly fare. “I’m probably the only restaurateur in the entire world who is unapologetically telling you that my food is bad for you, that it will kill you, and you should stay away from it,” said Basso.

He then revealed a clear plastic bag filled with a powder-like substance. “I’m here with the cremated remains of someone who died at my restaurant. He died of a heart-attack at my restaurant, and I’m putting the bag clearly on the table. I wish that Burger King, McDonalds, and everyone else would do the same thing.”

John, wait… hold on one second,” sputtered a clearly shocked Liu. “This is getting a little grim. You’re saying you have the actual cremated remains of someone who died at your restaurant?”

“Absolutely,” replied Basso, “because the entire fast-food industry is pretty grim.”

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

bytch was like :dahell::lupe::whoa::merchant:

While dude just hit the :youngsabo::lolbron::demonic:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have a thing with portion size...if I wouldn't make an item as large as offered to me at home...I won't order it.

When the fukk are you making a burrito this big
1384231080706.jpg

shyts ridiculous

:wtf:

You're acting like you're obligated to eat it all at once and shyt. I love ordering burritos like that because I basically have two meals. I'm legit mad if I go out to eat and don't have anything to take home. And no, I'm not fat.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Nutellasagna

axs4hd5f6czhizpyioid.jpg

Layers of lasagna noodles, cannoli custard, Nutella, crushed roasted hazelnuts and chopped chocolate, topped with toasted marshmallows.
i've eaten something similar to this

the idea of noodles and chocolate is weird at first but it pairs together well if the noodles are fresh. your brain just associates it with savory foods so it takes a second to smash preconceptions

Daps
If people knew what animal fat looks like at room temperature they wouldn't get this giddy. shyt is making my stomach curl now looking at this.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
20 piece nuggets
-4 bbq, 2 S&S, 2 ranch

2 Big Macs

2 Large Fries
-10 ketchup

Oreo McFlurry

3 Chocolate Chip Cookies

:wow:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
motherfukk this thread :pacspit:

been trying to lose weight and im plateauing at 25 pounds lost. i work out more, try to eat "less" but if i eat a fukking french fry i go back up. im about to pull the fukking pin tomorrow and go hard at mc donalds and stop at burger king on the way home brehs :mjcry:

help me overcome this plateau or recommend me some fukking food :gucci:

OK, you need to get low carb or zero carb to bust through this plateau (ketogenic)...if 1 french fry shoots your weight back up that means you've probably got serious insulin resistance issues so you'll benefit a lot from a low/zero carb diet.

Start here:

reddit.com/r/keto

Eliminate those carbs and you'll eliminate the cravings + bust through your plateau...you also won't need to do as much exercise as you are doing now and will probably still lose weight even faster.

U got this breh

:salute: