Azania
Eat this after smokin a Joint :whew:

Banana3-1020x765.jpg

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I had Krispy Creme donuts before and they seemed pretty overrated to me. I mean they weren't bad but they tasted like any other donuts.

But then again they were prepackaged and bought from a gas station, so maybe it wasn't the "authentic" experience. :yeshrug:

I knew before I finished reading you didn't have a fresh hot one. Fresh hot ones cannot be beat and will never be overrated. Trust me. My friend tried a hot one and within 10 minutes she had eaten 4/5 of them

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
charlies pizzeria on the boulevard in philly. Upside down style, grew up on this shyt. They open from 4pm-10pm and only sell pizza. family joint that been around almost 100 years :wow:
2-sausage-with-whole.jpg

DiNics Roast pork at the reading terminal in philly :blessed:
Food-n-Festivities.-No-BS.-Dinics-Philly-1024x646.jpg

a hoagie from gooey looeys in south philly. you cant even close the motherfukker and just have to either eat it like an open faced sandwich or get a loaf of bread and take some off and make sandwiches for later :blessed:
IMG_0128.JPG

jerk chicken from coconut grove in Lawrenceville, GA. Used to live down the street from it for a hot minute and there was a point when I was going there everyday for this shyt:
348s.jpg

A teriyaki burger at the Vortex in Atlanta...I dont eat red meat anymore, but when i did, this shyt was BANGING. I make my own variation of it at home now with turkey instead of beef:
dscf3438.jpg

California was too long ago and during my drug years to remember anything standing out, but I do remember going into San Fransisco's chinatown alot to this one place for dim sum and i was hooked on it.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Chicken Gyro with Spicy Red Pepper Tzatziki Sauce!

New York Style Pizza (Any Toppings)

Fresh Baked Donut

Italian Sub (Cold)

Steak Fries (Hot)

I could go on for days. . .:wow: