Food that keeps you full while trying to slim down?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Y’all call it a cut, I call it a diet, whatever, but PB is my diet secret. one tbs (95 cals) of PB can hold me a couple hours, pair it with a 150 cal protein shake and I’m good with that for dinner. The fat in PB keeps me way full, so as long as I don’t eat like 4 spoonfuls, the calorie density actually works in my favor.

I eat chicken, but agree with a spoon or two of PB keeping me full for a few hours
I mean it’s all relative.

Also we’ve seen you cut cals and they are :merchant:.

Nothing wrong with PB if it’s measured correctly but also let’s be reality. A lot of people are probably eat 2-3 servings, so that 450 cal his on a cut is :mjtf:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Black coffee (real coffee, not decaf, so probably not a good evening option if you’re sensitive to caffeine) also blunts the appetite

Water, green tea, sparkling water - many times when we think we’re hungry we’re actually thirsty

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I like doing honey dew melons when I go on a cut

A whole pound of honeydew melons is only 162 calories.

And before anyone complains about the sugar your body reacts totally different to fructose than it does to glucose/sucrose

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I like doing honey dew melons when I go on a cut

A whole pound of honeydew melons is only 162 calories.

And before anyone complains about the sugar your body reacts totally different to fructose than it does to glucose/sucrose
Good water content as well