Daps
Reppin
C:\
22411015_5K7u_-nwDKezGAh3zkJrkrlpoFZtVogPg_AF_jViu_M.jpg

Is that the one on 79th?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Mumbo sauce is like mild suave but different recipe, and for my old school Chicago folks the mild sauce was better than the new mild sauce

@prime @RiGGA
What's old school mild sauce? I've had many different types of mild sauces but that's because some people just do like Maxwell's and call that BBQ sauce (can't think of the name) mild sauce but then folks like Harold's do extra shyt to it to make it their own special mild sauce. Theirs tastes the same as it always has for as far back as I can remember.

@Coco Loco pic sauce thick as hell, and bright red I thought that shyt was just ketchup. I was definitely wondering what the hell we was supposed to get from a basic picture of fried chicken and ketchup LMAO

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What's old school mild sauce? I've had many different types of mild sauces but that's because some people just do like Maxwell's and call that BBQ sauce (can't think of the name) mild sauce but then folks like Harold's do extra shyt to it to make it their own special mild sauce. Theirs tastes the same as it always has for as far back as I can remember.

@Coco Loco pic sauce thick as hell, and bright red I thought that shyt was just ketchup. I was definitely wondering what the hell we was supposed to get from a basic picture of fried chicken and ketchup LMAO

To me in my opinion, back in the day, mild sauce was way better, it’s still good now but not the same

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
chitlins :scust:
ribs.... collard greens...Mac and cheese....dressing....peach pie....red velvet cake....banana pudding....nana and mayonnaise sammich....'lony sammiches....gizzards...pig feet....pig ears.....grits...sweat tea...sugar water (as a kid)......and corn liquor .

:pachaha:

memphis-ribs.jpg

mac-and-cheese-1-scaled.jpg

IMG_5798.jpg

banana-mayo-sandwich.png

2639510.jpg

s-l400.jpg

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__recipes__images__2017__03__20170217-collard-greens-vicky-wasik-9-51d9444ff59841ea91b0b6c84a4b60d1.jpg

resize

...... alabama?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I started to go with Ben's Chili Bowl but that would've been too obvious