Folks who shop at Ross...is this pic legit?

Daps
Could be legit. I know sometimes with shoes like those, they'll have weird sizes. Like mens size 14 or something
I used always get my timberlands from marshalls though :ehh:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ojross.gif

Ross will forever be associated with this scene. :dame:
Where is that from?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have seen true religions in tj maxxx before, so anything is possible, and this is when true religions were in serious style years ago

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've worked at Ross and that shyt is legit, at least from the perspective that you can get shoes/clothes - even Jordans - for hella cheap, even though (at the store I worked) all of the Jordans that were cheap were kids sizes. If they're at Ross, they're legit; I can't comment on this pic in particular though because pics on the Internet stay getting doctored.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I've never seen any adult sized Js, Brons, KDs in the discount off price clothing stores. if you find a deal like that, cop immediately. even if you gotta borrow a couple dollars. Easy flip if the shoes are legit.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's definitely real and some other cats have pointed out how it works.

I've done projects on a couple of MarMaxx warehouses and seen their inventory at multiple warehouses. You can comeup if you get lucky indeed. It's all about what they are able to secure from the supplier of the stores who sell their shyt to MarMaxx on the low.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Not fakes, they are b-grades. When Jordan's are manufactured, the ones that pass the inspection test are the A-grades and are sold at the footlockers, champs, etc. however the ones that don't are sometimes stolen by the workers and sold on ebay or a second market of some sort. the ones that are b-grades but can pass as A-grades are usually sold in places like Ross. So technically they are real, but most likely have some kind of defect. Shape may not be right. Maybe not glued correctly shyt like that.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Bought my lady a pair of J's so Im sure these are real. shyt falls throught the cracks sometimes and lands at a discount store like Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx :manny:

The people that are posting saying they are fakes or are mad is because they paid $250 when they first came out when they couldve waited a little while and got the same pair of rubber and leather for less then 10% of the retail price :mjlol: