Floyd finally gets his tiny hat

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Stop letting tribalism prevent you from getting ahead in life. Everyone else knows how to dip their toes in, get money from other groups, and go back home. But the black community expects to be completely self sufficient on our own, when we don’t have the power and resources to do so. Some of y’all are broke, but it’s fine, because y’all are “real”.
Cause we been the worse GLOBALLY.

EXCUSE THE fukk US FOR WANTING OUR shyt OUT THE MUD WITHOUT SELLING OUR SOUL.

Malcolm X died broke with children a wife and stood on his principles cause he seen how this shyt looks :mjtf:

Yall Negores love yall prostate stimulated..you get a nut and wealth and then when yall geaux broke yall wanna come home.

I'd rather die on my knees with my woman and children disrespecting me before I cash a check.

We been broke, we been without hope, we been sick and diseased and yet we still stand, yet we still survive and yall wonder why we ain't cultivate another MLK or X..fukk it a Seale or Newton, shyt is sad...it's cause yall born with price tags

Daps
Cause we been the worse GLOBALLY.

EXCUSE THE fukk US FOR WANTING OUR shyt OUT THE MUD WITHOUT SELLING OUR SOUL.

Malcolm X died broke with children a wife and stood on his principles cause he seen how this shyt looks :mjtf:

Yall Negores love yall prostate stimulated..you get a nut and wealth and then when yall geaux broke yall wanna come home.

I'd rather die on my knees with my woman and children disrespecting me before I cash a check.

We been broke, we been without hope, we been sick and diseased and yet we still stand, yet we still survive and yall wonder why we ain't cultivate another MLK or X..fukk it a Seale or Newton, shyt is sad...it's cause yall born with price tags
Proved me right yet again

:umad:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:
So the Khaleejis saw this and decided to ‘keep him’

Interesting

Daps
Didn't Floyd tell brothas to pull their pants up and respect the flag? That "All Lives Matter"? Why does this surprise you? Kept thinking Floyd was a real nikka because he's a loudmouth who throws around money all the time, but ignoring his frequently c00nish statements. :what::why:
WHAT is so wrong with telling other black men to pull their pants up? Do you realize how ridiculous that looks? You don’t look like a productive, intelligent member of society walking around with your underwear showing. You look like a mentally stunted fool! We can’t complain about our image, when we purposely present ourselves that way. What other group of people takes their worst examples, and props that up as normal, and worthy of respect?

But I agree about the All Lives Matter nonsense, because it’s purposely playing dumb, as if the term Black Lives Matter came out of nowhere, with no context, and no purpose.