Florida voters will vote on ballot initiatives for abortion rights and recreational marijuana on November 5th

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If it was any other state, I would expect both to pass pretty easily.

But I mean, it's Florida and Republicans almost always win so :manny:
I generally would agree but I think both these issues will get the 60% needed.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If it was any other state, I would expect both to pass pretty easily.

But I mean, it's Florida and Republicans almost always win so :manny:
Republican candidates win, but when them cacs actually get to decide on specific issue, They are less inclined to vote against their own interests.
T

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Vote your fukking interests florida bruhs...:sas2:
Say breh, I noticed you didn't continue our last conversation. I thought the strategy was to not vote if it's not a pro black agenda. As far as I can tell, neither of these specifically helps black people so your recommendation was to not vote at all. So should Floribrehs vote this time?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Florida is full of old retired people who don’t give a shyt about this passing. They don’t want to smell weed when they are out and about so will vote against it.
Idk if I agree with this. Very conservative states have voted over 60% and some very conservative states have voted for Marijuana legalization. I know Florida is ass backwards but I think this passes.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Florida is full of old retired people who don’t give a shyt about this passing. They don’t want to smell weed when they are out and about so will vote against it.
not sure i blame them tbh. some of these places where it's legal, stores everywhere are :huhldup:

legalizing weed, but not actually selling it in stores, seems like a decent compromise