Florida State Board of Trustees Chairman Thinking about making a BIG XII move

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Wasn't Clemson close to joining last year? SEC wouldn't turn down GTech either. They'd bring more to the SEC than UGA...especially with academics.

That's when that rumor came out regarding the whole pact between Fla/SC/GA...

I can't see why GT would ever wanna come though....they're still a better basketball team and should stay in the ACC...

Clemsonned would get murdered in the SEC....no point on wanting to come over...

Unless it would be so I can laugh at all of these dumbass IPTAY donors....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Florida would cock-blocked if State tries to go to the SEC.

Same with SC and with GT. shyt aint happening.

When GT tried to rejoin the SEC back in the 70s...Bama backed out and no showed on the vote after they said they would vote us back in. fukk Bear Bryant. :pacspit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There were rumors of us (GT) leaving for the Big 10 for them to get their foot in the door in the south.

These jackasses just agreed to the higher buyout and extension though!!

One thing on the low is that the non Carolina Schools don't like the way the Carolina mafia basically runs the ACC.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man this stuff is gonna RUIN college football. :sad: Mark my words.

Damn, everything was fine before. To me, the only moves over the last 10 years that made any sense was or were necessary, were Miami changing conferences.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Man this stuff is gonna RUIN college football. :sad: Mark my words.

Damn, everything was fine before. To me, the only moves over the last 10 years that made any sense was or were necessary, were Miami changing conferences.

Nebraska in the big ten fits. I am about to make a thread on what the cfb landscape would lf i was in charge

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nebraska in the big ten fits. I am about to make a thread on what the cfb landscape would lf i was in charge

I just dont like it b/c it was fine all before.

And plus there was the historic OU/Nebraska rivalry, the historic Colorado/Nebraska rivalry, and recently Texas/Nebraska had been getting good.

But hey, Texas is the one who caused all this bs, so I guess they're to really blame.