Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Something has to be done. Get on camera with the news crying talking about the violence asking for peace can lead to something hopefully
Yea to them gettin sprayed with a hail of bullets while they walking out their job for lunch

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
And I'm guessing that "Homie" wasn't around not long after that

Sound like they was kinda Even a lil bit....

:yeshrug:

Now why were the Homie and the cousin even Beefin!?
:patrice:
Ace homie got life. He ran to foolie cousin house and killed his cousin. Shot his other 2 cousin. Female and kid that was 8 year old(?I can’t remember the age)

Ace homie was looking for somebody else but couldn’t find him inside the house so he basically killed foolie cousin for no reason and try killed the two but the two witness survived . It’s paperwork on the case

Foolie and his hood got word. I’m guessing they retaliate by doing the famous Ace shooting

Before that foolie & Ace never had no issue probably would’ve link to make music together.

Edit: the person that ace homie was looking for had no real ties to foolio.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Ace homie got life. He ran to foolie cousin house and killed his cousin. Shot his other 2 cousin. Female and kid that was 8 year old(?I can’t remember the age)

Ace homie was looking for somebody else but couldn’t find him inside the house so he basically killed foolie cousin for no reason and try killed the two but the two witness survived . It’s paperwork on the case

Foolie and his hood got word. I’m guessing they retaliate by doing the famous Ace shooting

Before that foolie & Ace never had no issue probably would’ve link to make music together.

Gaaaaht Damn!

SMH

Ace homeboy a Fck Nygga for that, and started all this.

This crazy. I appreciate it.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

So in that ace shooting was the dude who killed foolio cousin hit that day at least?

I think it's just a clout chaser. It was more than one shooter.
If true, if Im the other shooter Im killing him.