Florida man refuses to sell family home, now boxed inside $600 million project

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I “get it” but that shyt is still wildly stubborn to me past a certain point and he still gonna lose out on that “home” one way or the other…shyt he already losing out smh…cmon man look at some of those pics…any peace of mind he thought he was fighting for staying in that home is gone

image.jpg

MIA_2LITTLEHOUSESWALLOWED06

swallowed.jpeg

AR-190508305.jpg

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There's a lady that lives in my neighborhood in Toronto that is in exactly the same situation. Developers bought land in a very affluent neighborhood to build expensive condos, but this one lady refused to sell her house so that they can demolish it. They built multiple condos around her. She's constantly going in and out of courts because construction work keeps damaging her roof, and making her yard a mess, and they keep paying for her.

Last edited:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Would it be worth more once they're done developing? :ohhh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:beli: Yall really think white people have some sort of special powers don’t you? “He’s white, even if they kill him he’ll magically appear again, due to his white special powers that allows reincarnation :sadcam:
Bruh the c00ning on here is relentless. They are lost.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
If those are condos, he should’ve demanded a penthouse unit on top of that $900K but he’s old and is honoring his Mamas final request. I get it.

:francis::yeshrug:
Yeah I would’ve demanded another piece of property with that money for sure. At least you still own something to pass down or call your own.
But it is crazy to think that these “developers” just come along and destroy entire neighborhoods with no regards