Florida man kills neighbor over dog poop, says dog ower cried like a bytch before murking him

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
They should just execute this clown

A Miami Herald investigation into Rodriguez’s reign of terror found that neighbors had filed more than 140 complaints against him in the seven years before he killed Rey. But each time, police said the complaints fell just short of criminal. His documented clashes with neighbors began in the early 1990s.
One incensed neighbor wrote to then-Gov. Lawton Chiles, saying Rodriguez had guns, declared “war” on neighbors, screamed in the street and once threatened a lawn worker with a machete. He pleaded guilty to battery on a police officer in 1994 and got probation.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
And also people who don't keep their dogs barking in check. There's one at my apartment place that's always constantly barking :francis:

I would snitch, but I don't know whose exact dog it is.
I think that's harder to control, but yeah nothing worse than a happy dog barking all fukking day. Need to train their dogs better.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Dog owners are delusional af. They think everyone gotta love their “baby”. Sorry to that man who lost his life but people don’t want shyt on their fukking lawns. Don’t own a dog if you ain’t tryna pick up their poop off the street you lazy fukk. Simple.

How do you know dude wasn't gonna pick up the dog shyt though

He might have said my bad we gonna pick up the shyt and dude was still on bullshyt

The article pretty much states dude was a nut

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
How do you know dude wasn't gonna pick up the dog shyt though

He might have said my bad we gonna pick up the shyt and dude was still on bullshyt

The article pretty much states dude was a nut
I don’t.

Should've split that sentence up. I was referring in general that people don’t want dog shyt on their lawn.

Jose Rey, 52, was walking in his Kendall neighborhood when his dog popped a squat on the lawn of Rodriguez’s son.

It doesn’t explicitly say if the dog pooped or not. However, I don’t want a dog even “popping a squat” on my lawn. :camby: . Get Rover off my lawn. :ufdup:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
It’s terrifying to think how unhinged the average person can be.
Some of y’all are taking dude at his word, but buddy could’ve been legit apologizing before being murdered because of something that could’ve been rectified in less than a minute.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
catset don't have these issues cuz they keep their toxoplasmic feces indoors where their owners can get infected by it :hhh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tried to argue it was Stand Your Ground and the judge said fukk no. But it sure is interesting how casually that shyt gets applied depending on who is involved. Black guys saying they stood their ground get convicted, as do Hispanics apparently. I'm not saying this guy is innocent, but we've seen white people do shyt like this to minorities and get off with ease by claiming stand your ground. When you reverse the roles all of a sudden it doesn't apply.

:gucci:ZIMMERMAN IS HISPANIC
AND THIS CAC ASS HISPANIC
LITERALLY SAID THE VICTIM CRIED LIKE
A BABY BEFORE HE KILLED HIM
YET YOU IN HERE TALKING ABOUT
"MINORITIES" AND REVERSE OF ROLES

STOP TRYING TO GROUP
THESE CAC ASS HISPANICS WITH BLACKS.

:devil:
:evil:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star