Florida man kills neighbor over dog poop, says dog ower cried like a bytch before murking him

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

A Florida man cruelly yelled that his neighbor “cried like a baby” in front of the man’s widow, explaining during a wild, caught-on-camera courtroom outburst why he killed him.

Omar Rodriguez was sentenced to life in prison Thursday after he was convicted of second-degree murder and aggravated assault for the June 2015 shooting of Jose Rey.

As Rey’s widow, Lissette, read a statement at the hearing, Rodriguez rose from his chair and began shouting, causing several people in the courtroom to gasp.

Advertisement

“The coward was your husband,” Rodriguez yelled out, according to a video obtained by NBC Miami. “That’s why I killed him … he cried like a baby.”

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Dogset here but people that don't pick up there dog shyt need to face punishment. The fsavt that they act indignant has got me into multiple near scraps. People are selfish.
And also people who don't keep their dogs barking in check. There's one at my apartment place that's always constantly barking :francis:

I would snitch, but I don't know whose exact dog it is.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Tried to argue it was Stand Your Ground and the judge said fukk no. But it sure is interesting how casually that shyt gets applied depending on who is involved. Black guys saying they stood their ground get convicted, as do Hispanics apparently. I'm not saying this guy is innocent, but we've seen white people do shyt like this to minorities and get off with ease by claiming stand your ground. When you reverse the roles all of a sudden it doesn't apply.