Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Whenever I need a good chuckle I always revisit this thread because of the comedy this guy gave us during his campaign for president

And the buzz folks thought he had when it was painfully obvious dude had no shot. Anyone with two eyes and ears knew this dude had no chance since 2020

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Especially now with the gift of hindsight, Republicans should have taken the primary more seriously and nominated fresh blood to bring the party into the future. Nikki Haley love or hate her, would be in a competitive race with Kamala now. DeSantis at least could somewhat be holding his own (even though he's a clown). Instead Republicans are running the oldest, most polarizing, least functional candidate possible for the highest office in the land. They are going to get blown out in November

Daps
People acting like DeSantis is some political savant as opposed to the fact he rules over the dumbest state in the Union makes me laugh every time bro is discussed. He's just another GOP leader who is trying to appease a base that is so far right he can't actually implement policies they'll like unless it attacks a marginalized group. Currently he's blessed that the only Florida Dem with positive name recognition is Nikki Fried
:wow:Still cant believe they ran Crist against DeSantis