Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
a7e70d60d3dab061.png

Daps
I don't think you know what that word means.

I’ll co-sign this. Gnauz never struck me as a DeSantis supporter. He was genuinely fearful of a successful DeSantis campaign. But most of his posts were a holy shyt he’s going to win as opposed to cheering it on. As opposed to a Satam55 who basically jerking his dikk to any positive DeSantis news. And at one point Satam55 posted almost exclusively in the DeSantis thread and JBO. Which I only know because I thought he was a DeSantis bot.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I’ll co-sign this. Gnauz never struck me as a DeSantis supporter. He was genuinely fearful of a successful DeSantis campaign. But most of his posts were a holy shyt he’s going to win as opposed to cheering it on. As opposed to a Satam55 who basically jerking his dikk to any positive DeSantis news. And at one point Satam55 posted almost exclusively in the DeSantis thread and JBO. Which I only know because I thought he was a DeSantis bot.

💯. He was detailed in his replies and not a cheerleader in any way. He gave his reasons, we disagreed at times but he kept real it with his concerns.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The thing is, people have lost (or maybe the Internet simply reflects/amplifies the reality that they never had) the ability to debate or even distinguish between analysis and editorializing.

It's crazy because that used to be almost exclusively a feature of the right wing. No matter how objectively a paper/politician/researcher discusses something like tax rate policy, it was pretty much guaranteed that fox News etc would paint that person and their conclusions as evidence of some personal/political bias, when in reality it was just math 😂

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The thing is, people have lost (or maybe the Internet simply reflects/amplifies the reality that they never had) the ability to debate or even distinguish between analysis and editorializing.

It's crazy because that used to be almost exclusively a feature of the right wing. No matter how objectively a paper/politician/researcher discusses something like tax rate policy, it was pretty much guaranteed that fox News etc would paint that person and their conclusions as evidence of some personal/political bias, when in reality it was just math 😂
I think the problem is you elevated something that most of us knew was DOA from the start.

Even as the signs showed desantis was terrible you stuck to it.

I said a long time ago, I felt like you just doubled and tripled down because you wanted to your prediction to be true.

I won’t get into what I think your motivation was again.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the problem is you elevated something that most of us knew was DOA from the start.

Even as the signs showed desantis was terrible you stuck to it.

I said a long time ago, I felt like you just doubled and tripled down because you wanted to your prediction to be true.

I won’t get into what I think your motivation was again.

I always explain my opinions/analysis of a situation and aren't bothered if and when people disagree. And finally I have no problem acknowledging when my opinions/predictions/assumptions were incorrect. The underlying premise of this thread was that Desantis would run because there was a lane for a more competent trump style politician especially from an important state. That part I think was true. The mistake I made was in over estimating his competence and underestimating (or frankly being unaware) of his personal weirdness. It sounds like you might have allowed a mistaken assumption about motivation to cloud your interpretation of what I said.