Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Newsom vs DeSantis on November 30th

Ron is going to get nuked.

Ron is going to back out of the debate lmaoo

I'm surprised he hasn't found a way to back out already.

The last time I really kept up with it desantis was trying to change the rules by practically turning it into a campaign stump. The was something about starting out the debate with prerecorded video that just seemed off.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Look at the original post in this thread.

These are the "redemption loving liberals" I warned about.
I
hes smart. Used the racism to get in but will now abandon it to increase his popularity. Will get the “redemption” loving liberal votes.

Orlando Sentinel - We are currently unavailable in your region

Considering his campaign has been an abject failure and he has pretty much no chance to win the nomination..how does this “warning” hold any weight :mjlol: ….are these redemption loving liberals gonna write in DeSantis in the election since he won’t be on the ballot?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I view this video as harmful even more to Ron than helpful. As even though Maher's worldview becomes Right even more, I could sense right away that Maher was sensing this was going to be a bland segment. Ron was already talking about Florida, and how great Florida was and Maher immediate went "Uh-huh, Ok." in that Ron was bland.

Plus DeSantis has the most awkward as fukk facial movements.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I

Considering his campaign has been an abject failure and he has pretty much no chance to win the nomination..how does this “warning” hold any weight :mjlol: ….are these redemption loving liberals gonna write in DeSantis in the election since he won’t be on the ballot?

He has absolutely run a terrible campaign and bc of that chances of being the nominee are slim, but it's not zero. If something happens to trump I he's most likely to benefit.