Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My home state, born and raised in South Florida. When DeSantis loses his failed presidential campaign I fear for many of us locals with the stunts he's going to pull off being a scorned loser that he is.
You have to deal with this soulless miserable troll until 2027 :mindblown:

And that‘s if your lucky

The locusts will be next on some Ten Commandments shyt

Florida is a cesspool

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You have to deal with this soulless miserable troll until 2027 :mindblown:

And that‘s if your lucky

Florida is a cesspool
I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to extend his term limit somehow. I've been looking elsewhere outside of Florida brehs. My main field is in Archiving (I preserve and document Black history in Broward County) even have my own archive collection, but more and more I may have to weigh my options elsewhere.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to extend his term limit somehow. I've been looking elsewhere outside of Florida brehs. My main field is in Archiving (I preserve and document Black history in Broward County) even have my own archive collection, but more and more I may have to weigh my options elsewhere.
I lived there for a long time. My parents are still there

My father is losing his mind over the insurance he has to pay now on his house

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I doubt he will succeed. His campaign has made him not look like a Budget Store Neo-Nazi running Florida, but also that Immigration bill is going to generate a Non-Partisan attack because the economy is going to suffer along with Insurance companies leaving.

I bet the GOP will try to find a DeSantis replacement, and if DeSantis tries to interfere, they will out him to the public.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

Breh digitize or duplicate that history and stash it outside the state. I don't trust those mofos and don't see things getting better short term.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Breh digitize or duplicate that history and stash it outside the state. I don't trust those mofos and don't see things getting better short term.
Already on it breh, I started my digital archive collection a few years ago :blessed: my archives consist of Oral History interviews, a few documentaries I did, even digitized Yearbooks from 1952-1968 (Missing a few years) even have a few VHS tapes I digitized from the first Attucks reunion in 1996.

Edit: CONTENTdm

Link to my archives @DrBanneker

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Already on it breh, I started my digital archive collection a few years ago :blessed: my archives consist of Oral History interviews, a few documentaries I did, even digitized Yearbooks from 1952-1968 (Missing a few years) even have a few VHS tapes I digitized from the first Attucks reunion in 1996.

Edit: CONTENTdm

Link to my archives @DrBanneker
Great! Send a copy to Schomburg and maybe a good place in ATL for backup.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
My home state, born and raised in South Florida. When DeSantis loses his failed presidential campaign I fear for many of us locals with the stunts he's going to pull off being a scorned loser that he is.
It’s gonna be a long walk back to FL for him after he has to officially drop out or aka suspend his campaign :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It’s gonna be a long walk back to FL for him after he has to officially drop out or aka suspend his campaign :mjlol:

FL GOP

goodfellas-mafia.gif

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
If the Florida dems or the national party could get their shyt together for the state this man is gonna be weak as hell after trump finishes him in the primary.