Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Christie gonna meet the donor threshold to make the debate stage :blessed:

Can't wait for him to annihilate DeSantis
I don't like Christie but if he wasn't morbidly obese I could see him being the only Republican that would have a fighting chance of beating Trump. But voters will never vote for a morbidly obese guy. Trump's obese but I wouldn't call him morbidly obese

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

fetchimage

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be a damn shame when this thread has to close when he's done in about 45-60 days.

They can change strategy all they want but they can't inject a personality gene into this man.
:jbhmm: the only republican with any kind personality Christie but like @Tommy Fits say dude is morbidly obese and sane so you know the maga voters are not going for him.

Daps
Christie gonna meet the donor threshold to make the debate stage :blessed:

Can't wait for him to annihilate DeSantis
It won't be hard. Christie will have almost endless material. DeSantis is running Florida into the ground like he's being timed on it. Old boy's campaign might not even survive the first tropical storm that makes landfall there.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So this is how I see politics

Obama = Reagan aka a political figure who will be idealized for a at least 1 generation

Trump = Carter a 1 term president who represented their parties weaknesses. For Carter is was the democrats being soft, for Trump it was the republicans being stupid.

Desantis = Mondale a politician who can’t help but embarrass themselves by not realizing they couldn’t win doing the same bullshyt the last president from their party lost on.

He won’t even be a blip in the collective memory outside of proof what Trump stand’s for only worked for Trump once and you would be a idiot to try and repeat it.

I’m speculating but I also think Obama was the first of a shift to more democratic presidents than republicans ones for the next 4-5 presidents. Trump poisoned the Republican party brand so much they got to wait for a newer versions of neocons to win the middle, by seeming moderate. Desantis isn’t winning the base, but he also isn’t winning the middle with his bullshyt.

When Trump takes that loss because we all know it will happen I expect to see the party start to in-fight. Possibly the adults in the party will start to ignore Trump annd act like Bush II was their ideal president. He had a multi cultural administration, and preached about God to justify his evil and neglect. Neocons worked for them for a long time.

Though I don’t know if it will be enough, we’re probably going to see a more progressive left as start to push back on the new status quo he Supreme Court made. Global warming is going to really make republicans look like ghouls once we start seeing multiple natural disasters in a year. Florida losing insurance is funny until you realize experts were like we can’t ensure anyone in a whole state. If Desantis was smart he would be out there mixing his racism with fighting for his voter’s access to insurance but the idiot rather fight Disney.

Not to mention all this isn’t happening in a bubble. We maybe have a decade left before the boomers leave/retire and the Gen X and Millenials are forced to figure shyt out for themselves. That saying “we’re losing recipes” can be used for politics too. 2024 - 2028 is going to be interesting. Like a changing of the guard…..

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You know deep down the difference between Trump and Desantis is their character not their politics.

If Trump had beef with Disney he would have shytted on Disney in a bunch of speeches, got the base riled up, and told them to boycott.

Desantis made a political committee, loss actual control, and called Disney woke.

Desantis thought the base liked the bigotry, but the bigotry has been baked in. The base like the show and spectacle Trump makes. He would be the guy they would go to the barbershop to listen talk shyt. It’s why none of the other politicians can replicate him, you don’t become a politician being entertaining, you become a politician by networking and reading prewritten speeches, and saying what you think your voters want to hear..