Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
So, he's finally settled on woke = cultural marxism. I wonder how far he's going to push this or if any journalist will push back on it by citing its real meaning.

That's the big issue. It's the follow up question that is lacking and he gets away with it because he's at a crowded event now or he talks to friendly media.

For those who truly wanna know

And he gets away with it because he knows most people don't know that term off the top of their head and it sounds really intellectual.

He's a walking talking robot

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the big issue. It's the follow up question that is lacking and he gets away with it because he's at a crowded event now or he talks to friendly media.

For those who truly wanna know

And he gets away with it because he knows most people don't know that term off the top of their head and it sounds really intellectual.

He's a walking talking robot

Thanks for posting this. So Meatball is just an old school Pat Buchanan paleo conservative?

And he thinks talking about cultural Marxism is the winning formula in 2023 in a country that’s less white than when Buchanan ran? :dead:

I mean even Trump knew the most he could get a way with was casual bigotry not outright pushing a clearly defined ideology with Nazi roots.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for posting this. So Meatball is just an old school Pat Buchanan paleo conservative?

And he thinks talking about cultural Marxism is the winning formula in 2023 in a country that’s less white than when Buchanan ran? :dead:

I mean even Trump knew the most he could get a way with was casual bigotry not outright pushing a clearly defined ideology with Nazi roots.

He's got his scripted replies with the expectation of no push back.

No one, and I mean NO ONE in a general election gives a fukk about Cultural Marxism. It's Bobby Jindal/Scott Walker all over again.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's got his scripted replies with the expectation of no push back.

No one, and I mean NO ONE in a general election gives a fukk about Cultural Marxism. It's Bobby Jindal/Scott Walker all over again.

Jordan Peterson fans are feeling unseen right now. :to:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Long ways from 2024 Primaries but as it stands right now the only shot of a non-Trump nomination is a serious criminal conviction (and even then who knows).
There's a less than zero chance that Trump will be the nominee & it has nothing to do with GOP primary voters. When I say he won't be eligible to hold office, it's because the US Code says so:

1. Right to hold federal office or employment In setting qualifications for federal office, the United States Constitution does not prohibit felons from holding elected federal office. See U.S. Const. art. I, '' 2, 3; art. II, ' 1; art. VI.2

Various federal statutes, however, provide that a conviction may result in the loss of or ineligibility for office. For example, conviction of treason renders the defendant Aincapable of holding any office under the United States.@ 18 U.S.C. ' 2381. Likewise, when an individual is convicted of bribing a public official or accepting a bribe, disqualification from federal office may be ordered by the sentencing court. 18 U.S.C. ' 201(b).

Other examples of loss of or disqualification for federal office or employment as a result of conviction or commission of a crime include:
  • $ removal from federal or District of Columbia office and ineligibility for employment by the United States or the District of Columbia for five years upon conviction under federal or state law of a felony for inciting, organizing, encouraging, or participating in, a riot or civil disorder or any offense committed in furtherance of, or while participating in, a riot or civil disorder (5 U.S.C. ' 7313);
  • $ removal from office, and ineligibility for any federal office, of a collecting or disbursing officer upon conviction of trading in public funds or property (18 U.S.C. ' 1901);
  • $ removal from office or employment of designated federal officers and employees upon conviction of unauthorized disclosure of certain confidential information relating to trade secrets or the financial profile of any person or business (18 U.S.C. ' 1905);
  • $ removal from office or employment of a federal officer or employee convicted of using federal money to finance lobbying a Member of Congress (18 U.S.C. ' 1913);
Any one of these is enough to throw his campaign in the bushes and dude is facing 3 and a possible like a bad spades hand :francis:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's like that joke about outrunning a bear. DeSantis doesn't need to be better than Trump, he just needs to be better than everyone else if/when Trump is indicted

I feel like I'm only truly coming to terms with that via the latest news