Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His insecurities are fukking hilarious. He, his wife or team better get a handle on them. He ends up overcompensating in a way that is either confusing/stupid or just weird.

The abortion stance is a HUGE unforced error. It's both confusing and stupid in that he didn't need to go beyond trump on the issue in order to get the votes.

Then I just saw a tweet that said he changed the pronunciation of his last name for some reason.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
His insecurities are fukking hilarious. He, his wife or team better get a handle on them. He ends up overcompensating in a way that is either confusing/stupid or just weird.

The abortion stance is a HUGE unforced error. It's both confusing and stupid in that he didn't need to go beyond trump on the issue in order to get the votes.

Then I just saw a tweet that said he changed the pronunciation of his last name for some reason.

He also said he might pardon the Jan. 6 rioters. Add that along to the 6 week abortion ban, the book bans, and the anti diversity push.

So he's not only bombing in the primary right now, he's making himself unpalatable to the General Electorate.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also said he might pardon the Jan. 6 rioters. Add that along to the 6 week abortion ban, the book bans, and the anti diversity push.

So he's not only bombing in the primary right now, he's making himself unpalatable to the General Electorate.

I really don’t get his approach. Does he think the rest of America thinks/behaves like Florida? Florida is an anomaly itself.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is typical pandering that all politicians do though not so much an error as just weird af

Tim Scott pretending to be a virgin or pro abstinence
Nikki Haley trying to engage in the culture war

Ron knows he gets labeled any type of immigrant or non white by anyone he is losing a chunk of the base

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don’t get his approach. Does he think the rest of America thinks/behaves like Florida? Florida is an anomaly itself.

I truly believe it's at least partly due to his personal insecurities. Some of the things in his background/biography like the partying with high school girls - that's true weirdo/lame behavior. Wanted the cachet of being a military veteran but got it as an attorney. Maybe he was bullied as a kid and now wants retribution lol

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is typical pandering that all politicians do though not so much an error as just weird af

Tim Scott pretending to be a virgin or pro abstinence
Nikki Haley trying to engage in the culture war

Ron knows he gets labeled any type of immigrant or non white by anyone he is losing a chunk of the base

Tim Scott said he's a virgin???

Daps

How on earth are people not alarmed by this shyt? Dudes moving like a mafia boss.

And also how stupid are the people in his office? Between this and the Disney shyt, how is there no one there that says, “maybe we shouldn’t be this blatant about this shyt”

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How on earth are people not alarmed by this shyt? Dudes moving like a mafia boss.

And also how stupid are the people in his office? Between this and the Disney shyt, how is there no one there that says, “maybe we shouldn’t be this blatant about this shyt”
And you don’t think the public corruption office of the DOJ ain’t looking at this dude and his office.? The moment he drops out of the primary you will see investigations popping off

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tim Scott said he's a virgin???
Scott is unmarried.[9] When entering public life at age 30, he said he was a virgin.[135] He owns an insurance agency and is a partner in Pathway Real Estate Group, LLC.[3] Scott is an evangelical Protestant and a member of Seacoast Church, a large evangelical church in Charleston.[136][137][138]
  • Never married
  • Evangelical
  • Claimed to still be a virgin at age 30
So either he's still an unmarried virgin at almost 60, which would beg the question of how he can preach 'family values' when he never had a family, or he's not a virgin, which means he's a fraud.

Either way it's gonna kill him with evangelicals, and for obvious reasons they won't just handwave that like they did with Trump.:mjpls:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Never married
  • Evangelical
  • Claimed to still be a virgin at age 30
So either he's still an unmarried virgin at almost 60, which would beg the question of how he can preach 'family values' when he never had a family, or he's not a virgin, which means he's a fraud.

Either way it's gonna kill him with evangelicals, and for obvious reasons they won't just handwave that like they did with Trump.:mjpls:

breh, evangelicals have stood by child molesters, serial adulterers, guys with multiple baby mommas and/or abortions in their past and abusers. I don't think they're going to be bothered by the fact that he's had sex in the last 30 yrs.

I say this all the time but one of the reasons GOP/right wingers are so strong politically even though they represent a shrinking percentage of the population is that if you support their policy preferences, they are willing to overlook anything and everything. They only preach morality if they can use it to attack Dems, they don't actually believe any of it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, evangelicals have stood by child molesters, serial adulterers, guys with multiple baby mommas and/or abortions in their past and abusers. I don't think they're going to be bothered by the fact that he's had sex in the last 30 yrs.
And what race were they, by chance? :jbhmm::mjpls: