Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did he think this was the way to go? Audio only announcement in 2023? :mjlol:

What percentage of the general population let alone old ass GOP voters is even aware of Twitter Spaces/Clubhouse?
people been making fun of him looking like/acting like/being a complete weirdo so it probably getting to him :mjgrin:

71118971-0-image-a-22_1684378233887.jpg

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why did he think this was the way to go? Audio only announcement in 2023? :mjlol:

What percentage of the general population let alone old ass GOP voters is even aware of Twitter Spaces/Clubhouse?
this dude tried a digital fireside chat and STILL fukked up

holy shyt :dead:

Podcasts are DEAD :laff:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
"if desantis can't beat Donald duck, how will be beat Donald Trump" - Kari Lake

Not gonna lie, that crazy magat dropped a bar there

This failed launch on Twitter says a lot about this bozos political and decision making instincts and that they clearly suck

:mjlol:

I'm surprised he and all of his people still went through with it. I know that Twitter released a new long form video feature so I assumed it was going to be something like that. But at some point Elon must have approached them to tell him that it was just going to be audio only. Figured his team would have respectfully declined at the point until a further date for another event

Edit:

Looks like Kari bit that line :beli:

Last edited: