flirting and hanging out with posters who engage is incest is what’s hot in the coli streets?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I thought everyone knew that dude dates his cousin. That's been known many years on here. He never hid it.
He’s in a seperate coli group chat with a couple of “major” players from the OG coli who no longer are active or retired from posting. There’s tons of other posters on there, dipping in and out; it’s chill - lying bytch thought she had one. There was never a meet up, all they do is talk current events,politick, joke around and stay to themselves. Low vibe. Jay and I are both in Queens, people in the group have regional ties so that’s another thing. That’s it. I’m not in there to be hooking up- just like I don’t here. Everybody is mainly convo, insight and vibes. Whatever is privately said - stays there. That white bytch has such a high body count where she thinks everyone is fukking everyone else bc that’s what she would do. She posted up this thread like she was exposing an orgy
:laff::laff:
The desperation of this thread fail though. She must have missed her second bipolar dose this evening.
:beli::unimpressed:

Last edited:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL

Jesus man... :why:
40 posts a day for 3 and a half years
:picard:

But he's a lawyer.

Nicole shows up to court 40 minutes late with a baggy suit on and wearing these
Ek8M8_xVgAIolhL

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So all I see in this thread is one woman that is apparently white with mental illness that fukks a lot but seems to be honest about who and what she is and also does not seem to be proud of it. Then another woman roasting her for it. Also apparently nikkas really be having a secret discord to talk about their personal matters with strangers. This is all very gay and boring and I am ashamed of myself for reading it all.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I see discord mentioned quite often when there's fukkery abound......Clearly I'll need to get hip to these new platforms. :leon:

funny is this message came to me randomly MONTHS ago... FROM a well respected who’s a mod and doesn’t post here anymore

You've never used discord:gucci:?

He’s in a seperate coli group chat with a couple of “major” players from the OG coli who no longer are active or retired from posting. There’s tons of other posters on there, dipping in and out; it’s chill - lying bytch thought she had one. There was never a meet up, all they do is talk current events,politick, joke around and stay to themselves. Low vibe. Jay and I are both in Queens, people in the group have regional ties so that’s another thing. That’s it. I’m not in there to be hooking up- just like I don’t here. Everybody is mainly convo, insight and vibes. Whatever is privately said - stays there. That white bytch has such a high body count where she thinks everyone is fukking everyone else bc that’s what she would do. She posted up this thread like she was exposing an orgy

200.gif

Y'all got a Coli Secret Society ?.. :dwillhuh:

tenor.gif

What agenda y'all over their pushing ? :gucci:

Y'all trying to get puppet strings on all the rest of us ? :ohhh:

KindBoldColt-max-1mb.gif

:martin:

tumblr_miqj83ekJy1rmo96lo1_400.gif

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
So all I see in this thread is one woman that is apparently white with mental illness that fukks a lot but seems to be honest about who and what she is and also does not seem to be proud of it. Then another woman roasting her for it. Also apparently nikkas really be having a secret discord to talk about their personal matters with strangers. This is all very gay and boring and I am ashamed of myself for reading it all.

actually agree with your assessment except the boring ashamed part

i find it interesting as a divulge into the psyche.

incest, ocd, prostitution, mental illness, lies. its more than entertainment its educational.

i have learned to appreciate aroman21 as a flawed but genuine person

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
actually agree with your assessment except the boring ashamed part

i find it interesting as a divulge into the psyche.

incest, ocd, prostitution, mental illness, lies. its more than entertainment its educational.

i have learned to appreciate aroman21 as a flawed but genuine person

aroman is legit psychotic

:mjlol:

read the captions

she went hard on here claiming she wasn’t white :russ: