Flip took an L ever going on the Joe Budden podcast

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I been anticipating the Fall out...these nyggas personalities ain't compatible with each other, I knew that from the Jump. Flip ain't no punk and can't be treated like an employee

:yeshrug:
you can't say some shyt like this and not be a hater, but suprisingly this is how a lot of people who like to watch others think. you either want to see others win or lose. i didn't even like Mal and the old set up but i'd never say i was waiting on anyone to fail. I'd prefer to be wrong. personally I don't know why they needed 5 people but i enjoy the dynamic in the room.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Flip exposed himself by coming on the show. His interviews on FDS were always cool. Before, I didn't know how dumb dude really is.
I think he plays it up

Flip can be aware and heartfelt when he wants to

He just played it up too far

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
U a hating ass motherfukker lol

you can't say some shyt like this and not be a hater, but suprisingly this is how a lot of people who like to watch others think. you either want to see others win or lose. i didn't even like Mal and the old set up but i'd never say i was waiting on anyone to fail. I'd prefer to be wrong. personally I don't know why they needed 5 people but i enjoy the dynamic in the room.

I'm an Admitted Hater (shouts out to Star)

But this time it's not because of me being a Hater, A lot of times people show patterns.

We going through it right now on the Corey Holcomb 5150 podcast side...

Corey just fell out with ANOTHER friend and co-host that was in the show for years...after a while you can just see certain people gone Fall out with each other because of patterns and the types of personalities they have .

And Joe Buddens and Flip will most DEFINITELY fall out.,I don't know about them other Nyggas, I don't know them

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm an Admitted Hater (shouts out to Star)

But this time it's not because of me being a Hater, A lot of times people show patterns.

We going through it right now on the Corey Holcomb 5150 podcast side...

Corey just fell out with ANOTHER friend and co-host that was in the show for years...after a while you can just see certain people gone Fall out with each other because of patterns and the types of personalities they have .

And Joe Buddens and Flip will most DEFINITELY fall out.,I don't know about them other Nyggas, I don't know them
I see patterns too. Let's say Flip is too volatile to succeed within the context of that show long term. A wild card. Mal and Rory... I think in hindsight we see that Joe was right about them. Mal has no value outside of being a male groupie. I think Rory was more adapted to pod life and I think he will eventually dump the dead weight.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I see patterns too. Let's say Flip is too volatile to succeed within the context of that show long term. A wild card. Mal and Rory... I think in hindsight we see that Joe was right about them. Mal has no value outside of being a male groupie. I think Rory was more adapted to pod life and I think he will eventually dump the dead weight.
At first I was Against Joe for the situation with Rory and Mal...

Im a clip watcher, and usually just watch them in small incriminates...

But this whole Kendrick vs Drake thing shows me them Nyggas are SUCKERS!

MAL be about to have temper Tantrums over defending Drake, and the rest of the show tip toes around Kendrick vs Drake topics to not upset him...

I see Joe was right to get rid of them Nyggas, i check the comments and even the Fans don't rock with it

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Joe be wanting to kick that nikka off sometimes you can tell. He doesn't know anything about anything.... He has no use outside of being the dumbest MF in the room