Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dude got shytted on and became the butt of the joke

And I been fukked with Flip

I liked his interviews and he had a cool chemistry with his more laid back host

Idk if dude is even on there any more because I checked out some newer eps and just saw thick women

Dudebhad a good balance of getting hood ppl from around the way, Black almost celebrities, and actual celebrities for interviews

Now he doing shyt like taking off his shirt and smashing shytnin the room while reacting to diss tracks

I know he had the prank shyt already but that felt like him just goofing off with ppl he was cool with

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I been anticipating the Fall out...these nyggas personalities ain't compatible with each other, I knew that from the Jump. Flip ain't no punk and can't be treated like an employee

:yeshrug:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
He has been on the new eps and is getting paid, Joe did him a solid but how is this an L?

And flip isn't always the butt of the jokes, they regularly shyt on Mel until the fans showed solidarity and she started barking back

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Flip ain't really seem to make enough bread on his own path so linking up with Joe is good for his family.

But when you sign with a dude, you always gonna be under that dude, just the way life works. That's not a bad thing tho.
But also Flip's personality and persona is good for short bursts but not able to maintain in longer form content so its often out of place in that format.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was not on the same trajectory as Joe:mjlol:

This young man spoke for everyone.

They will be having a convo about something serious. Flip will come in and bring the convo to a halt with one of his stupid/basic questions:mjlol:. I guess at least hes trying to be active but i have no clue how he carried his own show and interviewed people for yearw like yall saying.

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
What happened to G-Money from the prequel? Flip and him had over 100 episodes on their own platform (pause). I hope they didn't kill him off.
:lupe: