Flights to go tl whatever place you wanted. Where would you go?

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
If I cant smoke in the cafe's then their would be no need for me to go. Thanks for that info incase I ever get the chance to go there.

I dont know what the story is with smoking weed, breh. You can smoke in bars, restaurants and what not.

In the more non tourist bars - you could spark a fat one no problem. Prague is Europes sin city. Young North American nyggas spending their savings for a week of debauchery in Amsterdam. If they knew were to hit - they could do it for half the price in Prague.:lawd:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Care to give me reasons why, buddy?

Belize they speak English, and it's a beautiful country as a whole, plus lots of brown faces so it's easy to blend in.

Aruba is beautiful, same with Costa Rica and while you ain't trying to smash anything Colombia is pound for pound a monster when it comes to beautiful women, as well as being a wonderful country. Plus, it's pretty cheap and your money goes a long way.

You being from Winterfell, I don't need to mention that the weather in all these places is incredible.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Me ma wants to give me a gift of two return flight tickets to wherever I want to go, for finishing university. Normally, I wouldnt accept such a gift but shes started a really good new position and money aint as tight as it used to be for her.:stylin:

Ive no clue as to where to visit. I live in Europe and am from Africa (got a trip home booked already, well before this), so well travelled in both those continents. Been to the US and Canada but thats it.

Thinking of hitting the Caribbean, then thinking of China, then Brazil, then Japan, then Argentina. Its too difficult to decide on just one. My girl said its my gift, so totally up to me. Difficult decision to make, brehs.:sadcam:

If you were in my position where would you hit and why? Any tips and recommendations welcome.:lolbron:

Congratulations!!!!

When you mentioned Cuba... I thought of this song... kind of off topic...

Think of the climate, sights, smells, foods, flora, etc...

You're pretty well traveled... so how about using a free travel guide for research??

National Geographic Travel

Let's Go | The Student Travel Guide

Frommer's Travel Guides: The Best Trips Start Here!

Fodor's Travel Guides - Plan Your Trip Online

Forbes Travel Guide

Holidays, City Breaks, Hotels, Restaurants and Sightseeing - Time Out Travel Guides

Me... I'd probably go somewhere in the South Pacific... (EXCEPT NZ and Australia...) More like: Fiji, Tahiti, Bora Bora, etc...

Tah_map.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
I'd say go to Asia, Australia, or South America

My reasoning is I think with this opportunity, you should go somewhere you wouldn't ordinarily go. The Caribbean is dope, but my money is on you making a trip there even if you didn't have this opportunity. And it's mainly a vacation spot...there's history and shyt there but it's, by far, more about the resort lifestyle. Cuba is intriguing to me just cuz we can't go here from the States, but for you, I'd do something more exotic.

Belize they speak English, and it's a beautiful country as a whole, plus lots of brown faces so it's easy to blend in.

Aruba is beautiful, same with Costa Rica and while you ain't trying to smash anything Colombia is pound for pound a monster when it comes to beautiful women, as well as being a wonderful country. Plus, it's pretty cheap and your money goes a long way.

You being from Winterfell, I don't need to mention that the weather in all these places is incredible.

:dead:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps

More like rainfell. It dont rain here for a week or two and people are overloaded with happiness. Dancing in the streets and sh*t.:scusthov:

Cant wait to move.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I'd say go to Asia, Australia, or South America

My reasoning is I think with this opportunity, you should go somewhere you wouldn't ordinarily go. The Caribbean is dope, but my money is on you making a trip there even if you didn't have this opportunity. And it's mainly a vacation spot...there's history and shyt there but it's, by far, more about the resort lifestyle. Cuba is intriguing to me just cuz we can't go here from the States, but for you, I'd do something more exotic.

:dead:

You guys cant hit Cuba with an American passport, huh? That sucks. Australia freaks me out, man. Ive yet to meet an Aussie I thought was cool. Not big on me agenda.
Not hating on any Australian brehs - just not my place.

Big crocs, spiders and sh*t:damn:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Congratulations!!!!

When you mentioned Cuba... I thought of this song... kind of off topic...

Raul Paz - Mama - YouTube

Think of the climate, sights, smells, foods, flora, etc...

You're pretty well traveled... so how about using a free travel guide for research??

National Geographic Travel

Let's Go | The Student Travel Guide

Frommer's Travel Guides: The Best Trips Start Here!

Fodor's Travel Guides - Plan Your Trip Online

Forbes Travel Guide

Holidays, City Breaks, Hotels, Restaurants and Sightseeing - Time Out Travel Guides

Me... I'd probably go somewhere in the South Pacific... (EXCEPT NZ and Australia...) More like: Fiji, Tahiti, Bora Bora, etc...

Tah_map.gif

This is why I luuub this site - I'm always hit up with knowledge.

:whoo:

Ive some reading to do.

Cheers!

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
About to cook some breakfast. Still chuckling at @Malta and his winterfell quote.

Hes dead right.

Last edited by a moderator:

2Elusive

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many hour are you willing to spend in a plane ?

How many days/ weeks?

You are from an African country but Africa is huge. Have you ever been to Tanzania and Zanzibar? It's quite cheap over there and there are a lot of things to visit that are unique and beautiful. And an unique experience for a couple.

What about Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietman, Laos, Cambodge?

They are so many places to visit in this world...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Paris France
Rio De Janiero Brazil
Pererira and Medellin Colombia
Madrid Spain
Ibiza Spain
London England

How much is 20,000 crowns in US currency?